Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jjjewel-chan
I'm using PSP 2000, 6.60 Pro-C
I've reloaded that file a few more times, but that problem keeps on happening on the later sundays even when calling someone, going shopping or changing clothes. The guy didn't even have the chance to call me for missing the date.
The screen just goes black and returned to the room and became monday.
So I decided to close the game and open it again. Everything works fine when I've loaded that same save file.

Reactions: jjjewel

FicklePickle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the game on a PSP3000 6.60 Pro-C. I'm getting frequent crashes, to the point of unplayability. I first got them in the tutorial, and often had a black screen when I tried to start a new game, but not always. And if I did get past the initial black screen, it would always crash at some point in the introduction. I don't get any crashes on the menus, nor in the boy's life mode.

I removed my previous save files and tried again, but I still got frequent crashes. I also made sure I was using the recommended settings. I changed my Pro-C to B10, (and C2, even though it's not confirmed to work) just in case there was an issue there, but I was met with the same results. I also re-downloaded the files a few times, to make sure nothing was getting corrupted during the process, but it hasn't helped. Any ideas on what this problem could be?

I also want to thank the team of you for making an English patch! I'm sure a ton of people appreciate it, as do I.

Ani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I need to change the translation for the fashion items a little bit. I forgot that there are items that are treated as plural as well, so "The latest item is Pierces" is actually grammatically incorrect. Hm... Still can't think of a good way to change this because this same sentence is used for both singular and plural items. T_T
Hmm... maybe and I don't know if this will work but maybe change the word to "Piercing/s"(doesn't the "/s" mean that it can count as either singular or plural without being wrong?) or "Body jewelry"?

Edit: Another dumb question but is there some kind of game tutorial? I might have missed it somewhere?

Talena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: Another dumb question but is there some kind of game tutorial? I might have missed it somewhere?

Game tutorial? as in what buttons do what? Jewel posted one on page 6. However there is always one in the actual game that I am sure Jewel translated. That is what you were wanting to know yes?

Ani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game tutorial? as in what buttons do what? Jewel posted one on page 6. However there is always one in the actual game that I am sure Jewel translated. That is what you were wanting to know yes?

yeah i found it now :) it was in the extra section of the main menu. thanks!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ilurkalot and FicklePickle, I don't know much about configuring devices or PSP to run the game, so you might have to wait until someone else can answer you. T_T

For PPPSPP, did you have the same problem with the clean, unpatched ISO? If so, it's the emulator's problem. (I mean your device might not be fast enough to run it, etc.) You might check PPSSPP forum if they have any specific suggestion on the configurations.

For PSP firmware, I'm not sure if you need a variation of Pro-C or not. (I totally have no clue about firmware and stuff.) Most of my friends used Pro B10. Some reported that PRO-C fix3 worked fine. So you might have to find the one that works for you.

Sorry that I can't help much with technical stuff. Hope you figure out how to make the patched file work on your device.

------
P.S. I added a short guide for the game with where to locate the Tutorial here;
https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/game-guides/tmgs3-psp#TOC-Tips
In case anyone needs it. I might add some more notes later when I have time.

Mortymae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for the patch :wub:
I don't know how to write correctly but... I recorded something but I also don't know if this is a bug or just me:
When you "press approach" you have to press several times
this happen to me the whole date but just in this date ...

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, Densetsu. But this version of patch still has a lot of mistakes which I'm fixing them. (I found some mistakes in the translation and many people helped pointing out mistakes in my English. ^_^)

Mortymae, your video is set to private. I can't view it. (You have to go to your YouTube video and set it to Public.)

Mortymae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you, Densetsu. But this version of patch still has a lot of mistakes which I'm fixing them. (I found some mistakes in the translation and many people helped pointing out mistakes in my English. ^_^)

Mortymae, your video is set to private. I can't view it. (You have to go to your YouTube video and set it to Public.)

Done

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mortymae, I've never encountered that problem before.
What did you use to play it? (PSP? What firmware? Or which emulator and version? If it's an emulator, what device did you play it on?)
Sorry for such detailed questions, but I'm totally new to PSP so I need as much info as I can. Thank you. :)

Mortymae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Mortymae, I've never encountered that problem before.
What did you use to play it? (PSP? What firmware? Or which emulator and version? If it's an emulator, what device did you play it on?)
Sorry for such detailed questions, but I'm totally new to PSP so I need as much info as I can. Thank you. :)

PPSSPP v0.9.8
Windows 7

Reactions: jjjewel

Foxerd the Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I don't know how to start, so, the only think I want to say to you--for long time ago also--, thank you for all english patch, I played almost all of the game you translated. :lol:

By the way. I did got the Approach bug, but--thank god--I memorize the button perfectly. Also, there's some fatal bug--for me--, when we have a date, in normal approach with Shitara Seiji, I tried all the option--tease, mock, touch, hold hand, smile, gaze, and cling--, but none work to--I don't know what it is--add the star, or... well, approach level?

So yeah... I never reach three star when date Shitara, which make his chibi face stay in Grin stage for three years, which is kind of disappointing--I tried to play 3P Tamao-Seiji route... but... well, it seems I can't. :cry:

By the way, this is the only bug I found so far--exclude the missing button, which still fine for me.

Also, I use PPSSPP for windows 7 32-bit, the newest one. :)

And again, thank you for the patch, JJJ-san! :lol::lol:

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ahhh I have a question.
I activated 3P mode and I wanna get the 3P ending with arashi and junpei. But as of now arashi is in tokimeki state, whereas junpei is only at smiling but we know we need him to be at tokimeki state too...

How should I rectify this. Go on 2P dates with junpei? But I dun wanna activate PvP if I neglect arashi....

Btw I played 3 routes on my psp already. Everything's going great!

On the side note. Anyone has any idea how to get the new premium exclusive CGs?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxerd the Fox, I haven't tried Shitara's route on PSP, so I'll check if I have the same problem. By the way, did you raise enough stats for his requirement? Usually Approach Mode will be easier if the guys like or love you. Besides dating him, you need to raise the stats he likes as well.

--------

Golden-feline, you can use Edit button at the bottom of your post to add more comments, instead of posting other replies. ^_^

You can date Junpei one or two times and then go back to 3P date to maintain the 3P relationship. Just keep calling Miyo to check the triangle status. (It's not necessary but at least you'll know how things are going in your relationship.) Also, try saving in different slots just in case you mess up.

There might be some guides or walkthrough on the Internet somewhere on how to get new CGs. Anyway, blogs or sites that contain such guide might reveal all other CGs that you haven't seen, and it can be a major spoiler. So be careful.

Foxerd the Fox

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
All my Stat is already meet the requirement, Art 200++ and Charm 150 right? I done it. But it seems nothing is changing.

Its fine though, I will finish the other route first. ;)

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Foxerd the Fox, I haven't tried Shitara's route on PSP, so I'll check if I have the same problem. By the way, did you raise enough stats for his requirement? Usually Approach Mode will be easier if the guys like or love you. Besides dating him, you need to raise the stats he likes as well.

--------

Golden-feline, you can use Edit button at the bottom of your post to add more comments, instead of posting other replies. ^_^

You can date Junpei one or two times and then go back to 3P date to maintain the 3P relationship. Just keep calling Miyo to check the triangle status. (It's not necessary but at least you'll know how things are going in your relationship.) Also, try saving in different slots just in case you mess up.

There might be some guides or walkthrough on the Internet somewhere on how to get new CGs. Anyway, blogs or sites that contain such guide might reveal all other CGs that you haven't seen, and it can be a major spoiler. So be careful.

Ah, thank you! But I think I'm a bit too late to make a 3P ending hahaha. My stats for study and style are impossibly low cos I loaded from an Arashi route. And about the new CGs, I really did try to scour the internet with no luck D: ah well.

SenYui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't remember getting Shitara's 3 stars on normal skinships when he's still on smiling state.
But I was able to get him into grinning state before the 2nd yr culture festival during 3P mode. Since I was after Shitara's CGs, I made sure to make his affections higher than Konno's.
My tips regarding skinships with him (while he's still on smiling state) is either to use "touch" to get both criticals and angel feathers or "hold hands" for criticals and devil feathers. After that, you can use gaze.
On the 3P love mode, do all the best you can to make his heart 100%. You can just let Konno have 60% so that he won't get irritated.
Also always wear the "mode" type clothing which makes him blush.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong