Translation Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side Premium 3rd Story English Translation

ChocoPanda014

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright new problem. So I decided to play on my psp instead and when I go to play it shows a little bit of the intro and then says "cannot find system data. load failed. want to try again?" I can't get it to work. Now I looked at previous posts and someone said they deleted the save data and it worked. How do I do this on my psp?

RinaOtome

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I made an account just now and I'm just SO happy to see an English patch for the PSP version! I'm much more of a PSP person than a DS person. After all, not only handhelds, but PPSSPP is such a great emulator for PSP. Whereas, the DS emulators are a pain in the neck XD (for me at least).

But yes, this is literally the first English patch for a PSP otome game (well from what I can think of) and that's just AMAZING! After all, most otome games are on PSP lol. By the way, I know this project just came out, but I wanted to ask, whether an English patch for Brother's Conflict will ever be a reality too? I saw some of your translated videos, so I was curious. Or another PSP otome game?

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS RELEASE!! The English patch applied correctly, can't wait to get to playing it :D

ChocoPanda014

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm again I figured it out :/ Man otome games make me crazy XD Anyway thank you Jewel for this game. And I'm so happy you are continuing to make games for us!!!

Okay this time I actually have a problem I can't figure out. I can play the game on my psp. The problem now isn't with the game but my psp. Go figure :/ So when I go to play it and unplug it to play it shuts off and nobody's home. I can only play if it is plugged in. Now I figure it has something to do with the cfw I downloaded but I can't figure it out and everywhere I look it says something about a normal battery and a Pandora one and checking your settings and I have no clue what to do. Any suggestions?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like if you are releasing the ds version does that mean you are working with the other group now or with the group you did the psp with?

In celebration, I'll give the percentage of the progress for the DS version!
We're 83.89% done~☆

I'm working with the PSP group. Phoenix Goddess (in the above post) is the one working for ds version in the other group. If everything goes well, we (both groups) will probably release our patches at the same time. (The translations will be different since we have different styles of translating, etc.)

a common problem that when my friends and i are playing either the un-patched game or the patched game on the psp emulator is that it keeps on freezing after ruka offers to take the heroine home... and then all of our pcs blacks out... does anyone know a solution to this problem? and also, does anyone know where i can find a free psp emulator for windows 7 that's has a firmware of 6.60 Pro B10 (and newer)...? and also, we're all using the PPSSPP for windows from http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
the 4th one on the site...
thank you so much in advance!

I think you got the PSP and PSP emulator mixed up. The firmware is only for the real PSP (Sony Playstation Portable). So if you're playing on your computer, you don't need that firmware.

For PPSSPP, did you use the newest version (0.9.8)? If the problem occurs in the original game too, you might report error to the PPSSPP forum. But the info you gave here isn't enough to figure out where exactly in the game you have problem with. (Ex. Do you mean when Ruka offers to walk home with the heroine from school, or you mean after the date?)

PPSSPP has a take screenshot option in Debug menu. You can take screenshot and post here so I'll know which scene you're talking about. :)

tlVaWzh.png

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ULJM05976_00000.jpg
every time, RIGHT after this scene the PPSSPP crashes and then my pc blacks out for a few seconds, and then starts lagging until i restart the pc ;A;
and yeah, i'm using the newest version of PPSSPP
oh, and after it crashes, my pc informs me that the "display driver was not responding" and the AMD drive crashed or smth...
and thank you so much for helping me :>>_<<:

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the way, I know this project just came out, but I wanted to ask, whether an English patch for Brother's Conflict will ever be a reality too? I saw some of your translated videos, so I was curious. Or another PSP otome game?
There's a group working on Brothers Conflict here;
http://gbatemp.net/threads/brothers-conflict-passion-pink-translation-project.353117/

My YouTube videos are as I said in the video descriptions that I only did it for fun and I'm not making a patch for it. But I've tried to help out with the technical stuff in the above project as much as I can. ^_^

For other PSP games, I still don't know. I think I have problem finding fun games on PSP. (Like, a lot of games are fun, but not fun enough to make me want to translate them.)

Okay this time I actually have a problem I can't figure out. I can play the game on my psp. The problem now isn't with the game but my psp. Go figure :/ So when I go to play it and unplug it to play it shuts off and nobody's home. I can only play if it is plugged in. Now I figure it has something to do with the cfw I downloaded but I can't figure it out and everywhere I look it says something about a normal battery and a Pandora one and checking your settings and I have no clue what to do. Any suggestions?
You might want to check or post your question about PSP problem in this forum.
http://gbatemp.net/forums/psp-console-accessories-and-hardware.223/

View attachment 8505 every time, RIGHT after this scene the PPSSPP crashes and then my pc blacks out for a few seconds, and then starts lagging until i restart the pc ;A;
and yeah, i'm using the newest version of PPSSPP
oh, and after it crashes, my pc informs me that the "display driver was not responding" and the AMD drive crashed or smth...
and thank you so much for helping me :>>_<<:
That sounds like PPSSPP problem.
Check this thread: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4215

Or Google "PPSSPP display driver was not responding" and you should find a lot of discussion threads about it.

------------

P.S. I just realized I only replied to messages that asked questions.
Thank you for everyone's thanks messages, too. <3<3 :wub:

Reactions: RinaOtome

lea13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a group working on Brothers Conflict here;
http://gbatemp.net/threads/brothers-conflict-passion-pink-translation-project.353117/

My YouTube videos are as I said in the video descriptions that I only did it for fun and I'm not making a patch for it. But I've tried to help out with the technical stuff in the above project as much as I can. ^_^

For other PSP games, I still don't know. I think I have problem finding fun games on PSP. (Like, a lot of games are fun, but not fun enough to make me want to translate them.)

You might want to check or post your question about PSP problem in this forum.
http://gbatemp.net/forums/psp-console-accessories-and-hardware.223/

That sounds like PPSSPP problem.
Check this thread: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4215

Or Google "PPSSPP display driver was not responding" and you should find a lot of discussion threads about it.

------------

P.S. I just realized I only replied to messages that asked questions.
Thank you for everyone's thanks messages, too. <3<3 :wub:

OMG IT WORKED AFTER I DOWNLOADED
AMD Catalyst 14.6 Beta Driver for Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR WORKING ON THE PATCH, AND FOR TRYING

TO HELP ME OUT!!! \(^U^)/
YES~

Reactions: jjjewel

jinny-jin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Thailand
This patch is work for every platform that support running PSP games (PSP, PPSSPP, JPCSP)

my tested
- PSP 3000 CFW 6.60 Pro-B10
- PPSSPP 0.9.8 and lasted version 0.9.8.xxxx
- JPCSP r35xx and lasted Version
No problem with sound or graphics and fully playable in English language
(Except the problem on emulator that same in the original version)

You can play this game in emulator on PC and mobile
and run cheat enable on PPSSPP 0.8.1

*savedata form emulator not to playabled on real PSP

AyaMiyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Played it in my

PSP 1000 CFW 6.60 Pro-C
and it works perfectly.

No problem with sound, or graphic,

watching the "Known issues" list:

No black screen, no problem with missing buttons on approach, no name cuts, no scroll text cut off, no problems with chocolate mini-game.

It's true that I only played one route/ending with Ruka, but still no problems at all.

Thanks for this awesome, translation, it looks like the work of professionals. A really big, big hug for all this great work. Can't wait to see (if you do) another of your translations ^^

Reactions: jinny-jin

Ayatome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Ah~ Yeah, I got this problem too but I thought it was because I messed up with my save files. (I run 4 versions of PPSSPP and 3 versions of JPCSP to test this and I'm switching save files among these emulators.) But if you got the same problem, it might be a real bug. T_T

Could you give more details about what you used to play the game? (Ex. PSP firmware, or emulator version.) Thank you very much.

This is a bug that I can't fix. I'll try to get help from other hackers but for now, you can try to save before every date. If this problem occurs, just reload your save later. (The problem occurred randomly for me even though I loaded it from the same save file.) Or you can guess which button to push. (If you mess up, you can reload the save. If you do well, you can just continue playing the next scene. ^_^)

I did have the save files from when I'm playing this game in JP and the save files got corrupted afterwards, so I deleted all of my save files and started a new one but there might be some leftover from my previous saves? (Seiji's the last guy whose ending I got in my JP playthrough and he's still greeting me on the titile screen, Oosako doesn't offer me skinship lessons) that might contribute to the problem?

Oh, and I'm playing this on PSP 3000 with 6.60 PRO-C, sorry for not including that the first time >.< the game runs perfectly otherwise, and I've only encountered this error twice out of three times so it might be random as you said.

Ichinose90

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much for pach. I'm really happy that is finaly published :D

P.S. Does anybody know cheats for TMGS3 psp? I've been loooking everywhere but couldn't find it :glare:

Reactions: lea13

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I deleted all of my save files and started a new one but there might be some leftover from my previous saves? (Seiji's the last guy whose ending I got in my JP playthrough and he's still greeting me on the titile screen, Oosako doesn't offer me skinship lessons) that might contribute to the problem?
Thank you very much. You probably didn't delete the system file. (That's why Seiji greeted you.) And we don't have tutorial with Osako-sensei in the PSP version. (What a shame. We can't harass him or the other guys in PSP version. T_T)

P.S. Does anybody know cheats for TMGS3 psp? I've been loooking everywhere but couldn't find it :glare:
My trick is to use this keyword for Google search "_S ULJM-05976"
It'll give you some sites with cheat codes for this game. (I already put the warning that I don't guarantee that these codes will work with the English patched game. So backup your files and use the codes at your own risk. ^_^)

BlackAngel5

Trophies
Website
sasugasugoi.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, I didn't even know there was a PSP version that existed, much less that that the translation was in the works! I was only paying attention to the DS translation :P. Thank you so much for this patch!!! I'll gladly give any feedback/problems I might encounter.

Out of curiosity though, as someone who has both a PSP and a DS, are there any differences between the two? I've tried googling but to no avail~

Again thanks so much!:bow: First the AA Investigations patch finishing and now this! Certainly turning into an eventful summer.

kudaratan

Trophies
Website
kersplode.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
this is literally my favourite otome game, so i'm super happy you translated it!! thank you so much! ♡

is there anywhere i can submit suggestions for translation/proofreading errors? for example, when walking home together in stage 2, kouichi says something like 'don't look at my face. come closer' when what he's really saying is 'i can't see your face. come closer.' just hoping i can help!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity though, as someone who has both a PSP and a DS, are there any differences between the two? I've tried googling but to no avail~

Here's the official list of the new features in PSP.
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/3rd_Story_psp/system/live2D.html
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/3rd_Story_psp/system/approach.html
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/3rd_Story_psp/system/kimagure.html
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/3rd_Story_psp/system/boyslife.html
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/Girls_Side/3rd_Story_psp/system/addevent.html

In short;
- Live 2D. (Where the characters are moving while talking to you.)
- Approach Mode. (That replaces the skinship in DS.)
- Kimagure Play (Whimsical play. The Angel/Devil mode where you can change the heroine's attributes.)
- Boy's Life. (Sneak a peek in the boys' rooms.)
- Additional Events. (More events, CGs, ADV events.)

this is literally my favourite otome game, so i'm super happy you translated it!! thank you so much! ♡

is there anywhere i can submit suggestions for translation/proofreading errors? for example, when walking home together in stage 2, kouichi says something like 'don't look at my face. come closer' when what he's really saying is 'i can't see your face. come closer.' just hoping i can help!
You can post the corrections here, or you can post Google site's comment page if you don't want to post it in public.
https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/comments
Thank you for your correction. :wub:

--------------------------

Note: You can submit any errors you find. Even some small errors like punctuations or capitalization, etc. (Ex. I usually use 3 dots ... for words like Ah... or Oh... If you find just 2 dots or 4 dots somewhere, feel free to let me know.)

I'm working on other projects now so I really have no time to test the patched game myself. I'm really counting on you. ^_^

Reactions: BlackAngel5

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
omg this is like a dream come true...

EXCEPT THAT I CAN'T PLAY IT ON MY PSP ;_; the patch was okay, everything was fine until the "Cannot find system data"screen came up, so I pressed "no"like your solution...but the screen just stays black...?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Golden-feline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just looking at it. I'm using the 6.60 Pro B10 firmware. My "cannot find system data" is in japanese though, as in, the "ÿes" and "no" were in japanese.

I pressed the select button, but I don't have that sort of menu similiar to the screenshot?

Then I don't know. You might have to wait for other people for help with this issue. I'm not familiar with PSP system enough to answer this. T_T
(Just to make sure, you selected "No" in Japanese, right? I don't know if the button positions are the same or not, but it should say いいえ in Japanese.)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I don't know. You might have to wait for other people for help with this issue. I'm not familiar with PSP system enough to answer this. T_T
(Just to make sure, you selected "No" in Japanese, right? I don't know if the button positions are the same or not, but it should say いいえ in Japanese. Also the confirm buttons are different in Japanese and English systems. Like pressing O or X button is different in different systems. You might try to select Yes to see if it works. )

Ack. I meant to edit my post above but ended up posting twice. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch