Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
yeah but i mean i'd only know if they got on gbatemp just for this thread if they say it, cause once they post more, their number of posts goes up and i don't see myself going in everybody's profile to see what their first post was lol

i mean it's a 67 page thread lool and i have 100+ posts most in here lol im probably not alone either lool

Check their first post
nyanya.gif

Angel Kiss Hikar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone!
I'm new here (like a lot of people) and subscribed mainly for this.
I can't wait for the patch to come out, but please not in november, as it's still nanowrimo and I'll get distracted...
I think you're doing a great job, and I thank all of you who set up this project and those who help(ed), since I enjoy otome games

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
But I thought the patch which will be released to the public will come out before Christmas? o.o

And haha, I noticed that a lot of new members have been signing up. Probably one new member per day, at the way things look. >_< Lol, I get what you mean, ioukta. XD It's amusing to see that their post count is "1" when they post here. XP

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
But I thought the patch which will be released to the public will come out before Christmas? o.o

And haha, I noticed that a lot of new members have been signing up. Probably one new member per day, at the way things look. >_< Lol, I get what you mean, ioukta. XD It's amusing to see that their post count is "1" when they post here. XP

You mean Christmas is in November?!
ohnoes.png

What Ill I do?
sad.gif

Well, in the past 24 hours(my time), three members signed up
smile.gif

By the way, Jei, I'm sending you the Masaki files to be inserted! Thank you
wub.gif

I'll send you some files as well Suji, Saeki, Chris and Hikami's P(Culture festival) scripts.
You all will be credited
happy.gif

I'll be inserting Shiba's files...
blush.gif

Sora278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hakusa said:

The closed beta testing phase will begin in November with the release of a patch for few beta testers to check if everything's ok and the final release open to everyone will be in December. (If I've understand everything.
blush.gif
)

@PhoenixGoddess27 : I hope you'll get better too and get a rest ! **think about when you're ill in TMGS1 and a beloved guy comes to see you...

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
You mean Christmas is in November?!
ohnoes.png

What Ill I do?
sad.gif

Well, in the past 24 hours(my time), three members signed up
smile.gif
Lolol, not that. >_< Since the other person was talking about how if a patch is released in Nov, it'll distract her, it isn't really related if the patch which will be released is the beta version which only the beta testers will be able to get, so. >_<
(And haha, it's funny how you said Christmas is in November. XD)

Wow, 3 members in one day... o.o I wonder why there are so many new members nowadays. (Could it be because the holidays are coming up, or something?)
QUOTE(Sora278 @ Nov 3 2010, 08:01 PM) The closed beta testing phase will begin in November with the release of a patch for few beta testers to check if everything's ok and the final release open to everyone will be in December. (If I've understand everything.
blush.gif
)
Thank you for answering.
smile.gif
And yes, that's what I understood from it. My answer as to why I thought that way is, *points up*

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey there, can someone explain how i can get an avatar like u guys on gokusaishiki?

i tried registering on wordpress but it wants me to create a blog or something :-(

please help? im tired of logging on the chat and have that MSN man next to my name

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should give you the option to change your Gravatar when you go under your account.

Or

You can try clicking on one of our pictures on Gokusaishiki, anyone's and it'll bring you to your Gravatar account if you made one.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
thank uuu

ok let's see

ok i think i got it im going on gokusaishiki to show off now lol

Don't you steal my Shiba, damn you!
angry.gif

Okay, once Inori and FE are done with the four files and the webdata, I'll send the files to Suji or whoever's online at the time to insert the files, go over the full folder and make the patch
smile.gif

Please don't rush them though and thank you for your support Sora278! I'm getting better slowly
sad.gif

Going to bed now, I'm hoping the first patch will go into beta in a day or two! Please give us time~

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
wahoo i'm counting the hours now yeey lol

so tell us, how long are u leaving us to test? do you have a deadline for us? a ballpark? i mean for that first patch before the second patch comes out and we test the other route for our guy?

cherijay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
omg this is soooooo exiting....
happy.gif

I really love you guys (and girls) for doing this on your own !! This is not a simple thing, I can imagine, this has to be a really big challenge! And I'm very proud of you! Take your time!! Don't stress out
happy.gif

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Don't you steal my Shiba, damn you!
angry.gif

Okay, once Inori and FE are done with the four files and the webdata, I'll send the files to Suji or whoever's online at the time to insert the files, go over the full folder and make the patch
smile.gif

Please don't rush them though and thank you for your support Sora278! I'm getting better slowly
sad.gif

Going to bed now, I'm hoping the first patch will go into beta in a day or two! Please give us time~
Oh, sweet. 8D I want to know of this insertion thing you speak of.

Hope I'll be on by then.
ohmy.gif
I'll be done with classes in 4-5 hours.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
wahoo i'm counting the hours now yeey lol

so tell us, how long are u leaving us to test? do you have a deadline for us? a ballpark? i mean for that first patch before the second patch comes out and we test the other route for our guy?

No deadline, just keep in mind that people are waiting
wink.gif

Suji said:
Oh, sweet. 8D I want to know of this insertion thing you speak of.

Hope I'll be on by then.
ohmy.gif
I'll be done with classes in 4-5 hours.

Haha, just inserting the files XD
Or should I say... Inserting the guys >_>
rofl2.gif

After I finish proofreading, I'll PM you.

QUOTE(Jei @ Nov 3 2010, 07:44 PM)
Did them all kinda fast, if you still want me to insert, just send more!
yaynds.gif

It's fun to think I'm working while you sleep - it gets ready pretty fast, doesn't it?
rofl2.gif

Thank you! It really means a lot to me, especially since I've been having a load of bad days, bad luck and still sick -_-

Now that you mention it... It does!
happy.gif

cidthekittyisfun

Trophies
Website
chocolatesyrupywaffles.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Thank you for signing up to say thank you! It helps the temp and it helps us
smile.gif

We're doing the best we can to provide the best of our abilities, but don't forget to thank everyone else who's also helping!
wub.gif

thanks for the welcome and everyone else too. And of course thank you to everyone that is helping, to everyone involved good job!

and wow! the patch available to everyone will be ready in december? what a merry xmas for us! (or well if you celebrate it if not then uh well merry december lol)
i cant wait to play it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol