Homebrew To Australians - Cubic Ninja Avaliable for Purchase on EB for $12

koz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The price was upped to $21, nearly catching me off guard. It's also exclusively online only now. Just ordered a copy w/ express postage

Yeah, now you see it at $12 ... now you don't.

Lots of people must have ordered copies overnight.

I have a secret. I ordered two more copies ... for hax insurance. :wink:

koz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The general advice at this time of year is to buy your pre-owned/p-awned soon, because people really haven't started shopping for Christmas gifts en mass.

Once the silly season starts, things will be harder to get and prices get marked up.

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just lettin' ya guys know that I picked up my copy from JB Hi Fi last year for a "regular" price of $10. Brand new, sealed, with Club Nintendo code(which didn't work, probs cause Nintendo doesn't support the game anymore). I'm not too sure, but I remember that they said it was one of the last copies in the system. At the same time, EB said they wont be taking them in/selling them.

Most likely they were still selling it going by the notion that it's a sub-par game at the time. And it is odd that EB has begun to sell these again after saying that. Maybe they somehow got a backlog of them and decided to just get rid of them by selling after all this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro