TO ALL GAMERS: We need to finally end this debate.

Wich platform is The Best Of The Best?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is nothing you can do on any standalone console that you cannot do better on a high-spec PC. Period.

That, alone, makes it the Master Race.

That is not to say it is my preferred platform. But, when it comes to universality, power, customization, and the ability to play literally anything you want, give me a spec'ed out PC any day over anything else.

If I had to choose one to carry me through a zombie apocalypse, it would be PC.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Maybe they mean steam deck or something?
Some just say there isn't a "best of the best" gaming platform, which makes the discussion at best hilariously punny but might escalate in fanboy-tribism. In any case, I don't think anyone is going to consider this debate ended 11 months from now.

For me, it's an easy answer: PC. It was a bit more clunky before the steam deck, and said device since then fixed it. It plays everything I want, as well as some stuff I don't (wheee! Tons of emulators let me play games I DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! :D ).

My rather surprising runner-up is android, actually. My tablet has a larger screen yet is less bulky, which means I often play some sudoku's on the train when not steam decking it up.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try telling that to pc players
PC gamers mostly like Valve, not Microsoft. Though we do like that Microsoft puts all their games on Steam, of course. They can't all be bangers, but their record hasn't been bad lately by any stretch. Psychonauts 2, Grounded, Hi-Fi Rush among the notables.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo's gonna lawsuit the f out of you after you said that (unless you both a switch and TLOZTOTK)
They'll obviously never do that. You're just jealous that you don't have a good PC to run BOTW and TOTK.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No, srsly i understand oldies but if ur pirating stuff that is still being sold u better be getting a lawyer
:lol: Over $60? Nobody goes after pirates, not even Nintendo. They go after leakers and uploaders, when they can.
Besides, you're on a piracy forum buddy. They haven't gone after anyone else here. Except Kongsnutz but he leaked a game and posted his receipt in a thread as proof. Not the best move.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol