Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To the Mods and Admins,

With all due respect, I believe my last post made a lot of valid points and should have been allowed to remain.

I will try to understand the reasoning behind your actions, but that does not mean that I agree with said actions.

ZeWarrior is the forum's biggest problem. Its painfully obvious with every post he writes.

Not only that, I have spoken with many other members of this forum in private and there is an overwhelming feeling that he should be perma-banned.

But as I said in my previously deleted post, I will not attack the user in question any more.

However if I am attacked first, shouldn't I have the right to defend myself? That's usually the case with any flame war involving this user. The trouble always begins right after ZeWarrior curses at someone or calls them a fanboy (he seems to think everyone supports mircosoft).

Please don't be angry at me for writing this post. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Whether you accept it or not, GBAtemp is going down the tubes. And the sad part is ONE USER is mostly to blame for all the decline.

Anyway, if you're going to delete this post that's fine with me. Just be sure to leave it up long enough for people to read. And think about what I have said. No logical person can deny my claims.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a place to battle each other. This isn't the testing forum. This isn't the thread to show off how great of a moderator you'd be. From this point, continuing either will guarantee a warning increase.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To the Mods and Admin:

It may not be my "call to make" but isn't it my right as a user of this forum to express my concern over its decline?

I honestly care about the integrity of this forum. You see I actually appreciate this place and all it has done for me. I have learned a tremendous amount from GBAtemp. I also don't want to see this place turn into gamefaqs. That place is a hell hole and everone who posts there is a loser. Lets not allow that disease to spread to the mighty GBAtemp. A cancer will destroy even the strongest body.

So as a good citizen and a concerned user I just want to make my concerns heard by those in charge. I also will say that I'm disappointed in your inability to deal with the real problem here. With all due respect, this is still my opinion.

I hope you will at least try to understand my position. As it my intention to harm a forum I love.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is getting ridiculous.
Oh, and BTW Im gonna hire vveho as my personal advisor. ; )

Wish people could just get along. Quick Offtopic question, VVoltz did you accept MBWarrior on PSN? It's my RL friends and I asked him to add you. BTW how come your so rarely on PSN?

Are you kidding me? This comes from the guy who turns every topic into a flame war by cursing at everyone who disagrees with him.

Mods... really....

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok...no more intense arguments and questioning the other parties sexuality.....so, what do we talk about now?

And how the hell would I know, ZeWarrior?

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This is getting ridiculous.
Oh, and BTW Im gonna hire vveho as my personal advisor. ; )

Wish people could just get along. Quick Offtopic question, VVoltz did you accept MBWarrior on PSN? It's my RL friends and I asked him to add you. BTW how come your so rarely on PSN?
That's how often I play....

Oh hm. You didn't answer the main question though.

Crygor64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"This is the wrong place to do it. "

Then where is the right place to do it? I know for a fact that many, many users have marked the troublemakers and have reported their posts. Nothing has come from those actions. Nothing at all. In fact, the troublemaking user in question feels emboldened by the fact that you have not yet punished him, making his actions all the more unruly.

VVoltz has created a great topic here. I don't even know him and yet I wholeheartedly agree with his statements. I could go the rest of my life without bashing another console, comparing nerdy sales figures, or participating in any number of other hot button topics that always lead into flame wars.

Shouldn't this topic be the place where we express our concerns? After all this subject of this topic is my concern. And its pretty obvious to me that many people feel there is a problem and they want it to be dealt with.

After all, we can't let this place turn into gamefaqs. That place is a hellhole and everyone who posts there is a loser. Do we want GBAtemp to be like that Godforsaken place? I sincerely hope not.

Anyways, I will at least give you thanks for allowing me to express my opinions. I would also like to suggest that if you do not feel this is the best place for us to expresss our concerns, then tell us where to go. Because the tradition channels have done nothing to stop the decline of this forum.

Cheers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later