TMNT: Shredder's Revenge announced for PS4 and Xbox One, adds playable Master Splinter

After being announced last year, Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutrtles: Shredder's Revenge has gotten another trailer, confirming new platforms and playable characters. In addition to the previously-announced Switch and Steam releases, it will also be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will feature Master Splinter as a fighter alongside the four Turtles and April O'Neil. The game is being developed by Flinthook developer Tribute Games and will be published by Streets of Rage 4's Dotemu.

HEROES IN A HALF SHELL

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features groundbreaking gameplay rooted in timeless classic brawling mechanics, brought to you by the beat ’em-up experts at Dotemu (Streets of Rage 4) and Tribute Games (part of the studio used to work on Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game and TMNT Game Boy Advance). Bash your way through gorgeous pixel art environments and slay tons of hellacious enemies with your favorite Turtle, each with his own skills and moves – making each run unique! Choose a fighter, use radical combos to defeat your opponents and experience intense combats loaded with breathtaking action and outrageous ninja abilities. Stay sharp as you face off against Shredder and his faithful Foot Clan alone, or grab your best buds and play with up to four players simultaneously!

TURTLE BOYS DON’T CUT SHREDDER NO SLACK

With Bebop and Rocksteady assaulting Channel 6 and stealing super gnarly devices to support Krang and Shredder’s latest twisted plan, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge sees the Turtles battling across a righteous range of timeless TMNT locations. From Manhattan and Coney Island, to city rooftops and dank sewers, help the fearsome foursome trounce Foot Soldiers, Triceraton Warriors, and Rock Troops all the way to Dimension X!

TURTLE POWER!!

Enjoy stunning full-color pixel art graphics and a vintage TMNT vibe that will rock you straight back to the awesome 80s. Every character, vehicle, weapon, item, and background is directly inspired by the 1987 TV show, making you feel like you hopped into the television — with a dope mix of killer humor and action-packed adventures!

FEATURES
  • Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s
  • Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics
  • Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics
  • Up to four players simultaneously
  • Play with iconic TMNT characters and vehicles in diverse gameplay options
  • Radical new story mode
  • And totally more to come!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Looks nice but I don't get why 80's/90's TMMT gets more attention over 2003 TMMT. Maybe nostalgia but I'm rewatching the 2003 version as of late and it's pretty good, even if it's made by 4Kids.
I prefer the 80's/90's one.
Same with Biker Mice from Mars, Street Sharks, The Mask, etc..
Cartoons from that era were simply awesome.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good lord i used to steal change to play this in the Arcades back in the day ....... this & Final Fight & Street Fighter 2 took all my moms change out her purse ( Sorry MoM ) !!
this and the simpson's arcade were my favorite beat 'em ups. I'm not very good at them though. the only genre I'm really good at is platformers or games where you have to time things like Paper Mario's timed attacks and blocks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take it if it's in Game Pass.
didn't think about that, just paid for my second month on the 8th. definitely worth the money, might even buy it like I did my other game pass games. what's odd is that final fantasy xiii is on the microsoft store as is part 2, but 3 is missing. is it under lightning returns!?

Reactions: MorningBlunt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?