title text skinning problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Ell, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Ell
    OP

Ell Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2011
    United States
    MA
    hi! i'm new to skinning (made my first 2 in the last day) and everything's been easy enough except for the placement of the text at the top of the system options. everything works fine except that if i use left/right buttons with any transparent parts i'm able to see through to the text underneath (see picture). it's always the first couple letters of whatever options i'm in. i was just wondering if anybody knows of a way to either get rid of that or at least slide it over a few pixels.

[​IMG]

2. Masked Ranger

Masked Ranger GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 24, 2009
    Give us your skin so we can rip it apart and tell you where you screwed up. [​IMG]

(Translation: Post a link to your skin so we can help you out.)

Are you using any of the skin maker tools?

3. Ell
    OP

Ell Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2011
    United States
    MA
    well i ended up recoloring the buttons to at least have it covered up and pretty and stuff but i'm still curious for future attempts so i tossed the buttons that were giving me hell back in there and .rared it here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LW3AEEPA

and yeah, i'm using ak edit 1.2.1.

oh and ps: nobody get mad at me if i stole your buttons and stuff please! i'm bad with photoslop and making good buttons and stuff is hard [​IMG] lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice