djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Duse any one have a patche to fix the rumble bit?

lol that has to be the stupidest thing i have read on here for some time now
rofl2.gif

as usual trashman deliver the goods for all to play
smile.gif

lumo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A great game, I've been waiting for this for ages.

Now only 2 gba games left to come out that have my interest: Tales of Phantasia (eng translation) and Mother 3 (hopefully gets english translation)

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, I'll have to give this a shot with the M3 SD if I do GB Player, if rom rumble works with it and not just the real cart, since the EFA loses all it's saves after everytime it is used in the GB Player. That ever happen to anyone else?

L

lastdual

It's a platformer where you, well, drill stuff! It's really a cool old-skool game with a very polished feel. Reminds me of classic Nintendo platformers from the SNES days...

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Game Freak eh? So that's why I thought I was playing Pokemon with all the similar music and sounds and all... actually I think that sound where you hit something you can't drill is the exact same one as was used in berry blending in the Pokemon games
tongue.gif

Cool game though - I had no idea the ROM would rumble if you put it in your GB Player - I'll have to try it out.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
finished it this afternoon. Don't stop after winning the story mode! The secret levels are ten times more challenging
I agree, finished it with all the items and treasures. Is there a hard mode for this game though? And also what's the point of listing some of the equipment such as the drill type when they're ungradable???

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
finished it this afternoon. Don't stop after winning the story mode! The secret levels are ten times more challenging

I agree, finished it with all the items and treasures. Is there a hard mode for this game though? And also what's the point of listing some of the equipment such as the drill type when they're ungradable???

You unlock hard mode when you get all 31 treasures.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once you have the Proof of Mastery item, you can select Hard mode on the file select screen by holding down L+R before you hit the Start button.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for reviving this. Didn't have time to try this earlierÂ
blink.gif

Anyway, I can't find the mentioned hard mode. I have all 31 treasures. I tried starting a new game, but no difficulty option was available
Actually, you also need the Proof of Mastery item that you can get in the tutorial level's secret room. Here's how you get it:
First, you need to unlock level 3 codes by setting the 2nd number to 8, the 4th number to 2, the 1st number to 3 and the 3rd number to 5 in that order, making the code 3852.
Once that's done, you can now enter the code 7073 which give you the Proof of Mastery.

After you get that item, go back to the file select screen and hold down both L and R while pressing Start to enter Hard mode. Be prepared thought, the game gets really hard from there as you die with just one hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol