^^title-2188^^

Qith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
teh horror of cartoon network is that they dub every cartoon in my language, and that really screws things up
I hear ya man, exactly the same problem here. It's so fucked up, Dexter, the PowerPuff Girls, Johnny Bravo... they all sound so GOD DAMN CHEESY in Dutch! "Oeh, wat doet dit knopje, Dexter?" WHAAAAARGH I CAN'T STAND THAT CRAP! The voice acting is crappy in itself, let alone the actual text itself - any funnyness whatsoever gets totally lost in the translation. I wish my provider would just have UK CN or better yet USA CN in their broadcasting package, that would pwn.

BTW does Johnny actually have a Belgian accent over there? XD

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
teh horror of cartoon network is that they dub every cartoon in my language, and that really screws things up
I hear ya man, exactly the same problem here. It's so fucked up, Dexter, the PowerPuff Girls, Johnny Bravo... they all sound so GOD DAMN CHEESY in Dutch! "Oeh, wat doet dit knopje, Dexter?" WHAAAAARGH I CAN'T STAND THAT CRAP! The voice acting is crappy in itself, let alone the actual text itself - any funnyness whatsoever gets totally lost in the translation. I wish my provider would just have UK CN or better yet USA CN in their broadcasting package, that would pwn.

BTW does Johnny actually have a Belgian accent over there? XD

Nope, it's all "Hollandish", it's so terrible... the worst dubbed cartoon probably is the powerpuff girls (it's evil anyway)

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Huh? I don't mind the dubs, I think they're quite good actually... But I don't care about that, since I got Digital TV, adult swim is the only thing I actually watch on CN!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: alright