^^title-2079^^

L

lastdual

The repetition does get to you. A little more level variety would have gone a long way.

Personally I think the mechanics for the game work well, nice animation and premise, but everything just feels a little unfinished - like the game has a lot of potential that the developers were just too lazy to maximize, so they through in a million similar levels. DragonBall Advance Adventure had a similar feeling to me, but for some reason I liked that one a bit more (probably due to the easier to navigate map, fight mode, and all the unlockables). In any case try that one if you like this...

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The repetition does get to you. A little more level variety would have gone a long way.

Personally I think the mechanics for the game work well, nice animation and premise, but everything just feels a little unfinished - like the game has a lot of potential that the developers were just too lazy to maximize, so they through in a million similar levels. DragonBall Advance Adventure had a similar feeling to me, but for some reason I liked that one a bit more (probably due to the easier to navigate map, fight mode, and all the unlockables). In any case try that one if you like this...

That's pretty much everything there is to say about the game (and DBAA for that matter) right there. Although I must add that the music for Master of Spirits 2 is quite nice.....I wonder if it's straight from the anime series.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Jei will be happy, I guess.
You can place your maximum bet on it...
rofl2.gif

Anyway, if this one follows the first one - yes, it have american voice acting.
... And, yes also, GameFaqs and Ign are getting confused with the Shaman King card games.

It's finally out, oh my dear God... now I'll have some days of fun and awe on new spriterips
happy.gif

W

whatgives

really nice game getting new spirits and a second glove really keep it fresh

how to defeat the huge metal robot? i cant reach the platform it jumps up to and those damn missiles always get me

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
really nice game getting new spirits and a second glove really keep it fresh

how to defeat the huge metal robot? i cant reach the platform it jumps up to and those damn missiles always get me
You need to hit at the metal square that appears from time to time on it's center. When it rises, use "Big Thumb" skill on the crate by the left side of the screen - that'll make a platform appear on the other side, so you can climb up and continue the process.
BTW, later you get even more slots for your spirits
happy.gif

...I wonder if it's straight from the anime series.
As far as I can tell... no, it's all original game-made songs.
On a side note, the card games for Shaman King (currently japanese-only) all have music from the anime.

I miss the Asakura House 'theme song' (well, at least the one used on the first game and remixed for the Rpg-like one), since they remixed the Shop song, I had hope they've putted in more songs from previous games... but now I think they didn't
nyanya.gif

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I just LOVE side view platforming adventure games like this, so while I agree it's essentially flawed, it's WAY better than a lot of such games, and I found it to be really fun. I think AoS was the peak of this genre, and the Metroid Prime and Fusion games were good, and if anyone likes any of those games and hasn't given Kim Possible 2 and 3 a shot just because they're based on a Disney cartoon then they're missing out on a really great platforming adventure game. The Master of Spirits series is a lot of fun though. It could use a few upgrades, like a mpa that you can use to see where you haven't yet been, but the core gameplay is solid, and it'll do well to hold me off until they release an emulator that I can play Dawn of Sorrow on.

Wolverine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good game though seems too similar to the first one. Feels more like an expansion pack than a sequel. First game was pretty good though, feeling like a Castlevania-Lite. I still rate Metroid Zero Mission as the best in this genre though. Liked the GBA Castlevanias but never really found myself hooked on them like I was on Symphony of the Night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol