^^title-1881^^

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game looks really promising, I've just gotta check it out.
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohmy.gif

Excitement! So exciting! I can't wait for this in North America, as usual. What's with the tables being turned, and North America getting shafted now?
tongue.gif

L

lastdual

So has anybody played it yet? I've been waiting for a new Nintendo platformer, but Universal Gravitation wasn't quite up to my expectations....Is this game about the gameplay or another gimmic?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dissapointing, been wanting this game for ages. Its great that nintendo dont use horrible 3D spitres (like in Mario Vs DK) and it's great that they've got rid of Rares DK look but the game is just the same thing over and over.

Took me an hour to get use to the controls, the early levels where fun and some puzzles are clever but later on I got get annoyed when there was too many enemies to dodge, it isnt hard or anything it's just that it became less fun.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't find this game too bad at all, but I stlll think we need an actual NEW platform game from Nintendo (Hopefully New Super Mario Bros. will not be just a remake of the first with a few new elements).

Jokker979

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was looking forward to this game but didnt know much about it. And now playing it for a while, I dont really care for it and I think I will just play something else and not waste my time. The controls are different and good, but like someone else said above, when u have to dodge so much crap, it takes away the fun value. I really didnt find it that fun at all from what I played for ole say 30 mins. or so. I recommend for a play but I doubt many people will play very long.
sleep.gif
Jokker Out
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1