Hacking Tired of making costers...

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for awhile to get PDC_World_Championship_Darts_2009_PAL to work for me and I can't. I have a NTSC wii with the current cIOS and am using gamma with the 002 fix to load the disc. I've also tried to patch the disc several times. I was wondering if anyone else has tired to play the game using any method with any success.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Look here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307

Does it work if you NOT force NTSC? If it's back and white it's actually working. If not it could be that the game is either a IOS Reloading game, or a 002b game. So get cIOSrev7 or cIOS13a first and NeoGamma and try with that(check if it's a 002b game). If that does not work, you could try what happens if you patch the game to use IOS249(check if it's a IOS Reloading game).

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ill give both of those a shot and see what happens... Ive tried so many different variation I'm unsure what I have tried and what I haven't.. The game boots to either a green or black screen depending on how I load the disc.. I'm using verbatium discs...

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be your burners fault then i had a burner that gave me coasters alot a while back.
the wii will generally use any dvd-r media and dvd+r with booktype dvd-rom, i have burns on everything from memorex, tdk,verbatim and so on and i've only had one simi coaster(game worked but crashed alot) and that was that bad burner i mentioned.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wolffangalchemist said:
might be your burners fault then i had a burner that gave me coasters alot a while back.
the wii will generally use any dvd-r media and dvd+r with booktype dvd-rom, i have burns on everything from memorex, tdk,verbatim and so on and i've only had one simi coaster(game worked but crashed alot) and that was that bad burner i mentioned.

some wiis tend to be picky. a memorex one will work on mine, but not my brothers or nephews, for theirs I had to use Taito Yuden ones.

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help everyone.
smile.gif
I got the game to load but don't know what to do now. I tired the patch again with regionfrii and nothing. Forcing the game goes to green screen. now what??

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games that goto green screen when forced wont work with ntsc wii, i have only had a few games do this, unfortunately there is nothing you can do. 90% of pal games force to ntsc, u just happened to find one that doesnt. Others are who wants to be a millionaire pal, simpsons pal, big brain academy wii degree, luckily most of them suck. Only thing u can do with green screen games is try to find an ntsc one

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best way to get your region games is not be a complete pirate buy and or rent games to back up.
that way you get a working copy every time and you don't have to worry about what region a game is as they will 99% of the time be your region.

bhorny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIIITTTTTTTTTT WWWWWOOOOOOORRRRRKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
mthrnitesmiley.gif
mthrnitesmiley.gif
mthrnitesmiley.gif
mthrnitesmiley.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
nyanya.gif
nyanya.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
hrth.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1