Tiny question about the touch screen (DS)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bloodrns, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Bloodrns
    OP

Bloodrns Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2009
    Somewhere in Iceland
    Just a little curius about the touch screen. I've been playing on the DS lite for some quite time now and i began to notice dirt stains on it. The screen wasn't very smooth when i used the pen so i decided to buy a cleanser and wipe it! Now that i played it, it felt kinda strange , like i did something that was a big mistake. I used a laptop cleanser,( the fiber thingy and some fancy cleanser) did i do something bad or is it just me? [​IMG]

2. Kittymat

Kittymat GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 16, 2008
    UK
    The top membrane of the touchscreen is very thin, I only use a damp (lightly as water is a DS killer) and a dry cloth to polish it off.

You have probably slightly melted the surface of the touch screen, if you can live with it play till it works no more.

A new touch screen is $4 from dealextreme but fitting it does take a bit of care.

3. Bloodrns
    OP

Bloodrns Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2009
    Somewhere in Iceland
    dam... I really hate the store that i bought it from. He didn't mention anything about this, the bastard was apparently just looking for a dam buck >.>. Well nonetheless thanks , it isn't so bad once you get used to it, just feels like there are small lumps on it [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice