Tinfoil, a homebrew application used to manage titles for the Nintendo Switch has recently received a large update. In addition to laying down the groundwork for NSP verification update 0.2.0 boasts that custom NSPs can be installed over a local network onto a Switch directly. A complete list of changes can be found below.
Tinfoil Update 0.2.0 said:Changelog:
- Groundwork for NSP verification was added (still needs a bit more work before it's fully ready)
- Name of the title being installed is now displayed on install screen
- Custom NSPs can now be installed over network (like hbmenu.nsp)
- You can now install multiple files at once over network
- You can now pick where to install games you're installing over network
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
(Special thanks to; Adubbz, ThatNerdyPikachu, aveao, neonsea, wolfposd and facekapow for making this release possible.)
Last edited by Devin,