Hacking Time for another one!

Homertherat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a cycloDS, and I've basically decided that the Cyclo is the one I want, but I recently heard about the EDGE.

I was wondering if anybody could compare/contrast them for me or something...

I want the cyclo because it has 100% compatibility, but I don't necessarily need all of the features that it comes with.

Does the edge have the same compatibility?

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to GBAtemp.

There are quite a few threads concerning this already so please read through the forums or use the search function next time you have a question like this.

If you don't care about features than go with the EDGE but your best bet is to read the reviews on both cards in the review section.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
Edge is a cyclods clone with less features. Get the Cyclo.
See:
QUOTEI want the cyclo because it has 100% compatibility, but I don't necessarily need all of the features that it comes with.

Does the edge have the same compatibility?

Most current-generation flashcarts have close to 100% compatibility. You might find an odd game here and there that'll have problems, but chances are you probably haven't even heard of/considered playing the said game. So as for the EDGE, go ahead for it, it has a similar interface to the CycloDS, and costs a fraction less.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you don't care about features then you should get the EDGE. The CycloDS is all about features.
rolleyes.gif

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did not see you mention about cost but get CycloDS if you dun care that the CycloDS cost almost double that of the EDGE.

Homertherat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm gonna get the cyclo. It seems easier that way, and who knows, maybe I'll want all the features that it comes with some day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1