Time for another one!

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Homertherat, Aug 10, 2008.

Aug 10, 2008

Time for another one! by Homertherat at 10:24 PM (983 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Homertherat
    OP

Newcomer Homertherat Newbie

United States
    I want a cycloDS, and I've basically decided that the Cyclo is the one I want, but I recently heard about the EDGE.

I was wondering if anybody could compare/contrast them for me or something...

I want the cyclo because it has 100% compatibility, but I don't necessarily need all of the features that it comes with.

Does the edge have the same compatibility?

2. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    Hello and welcome to GBAtemp.

There are quite a few threads concerning this already so please read through the forums or use the search function next time you have a question like this.

If you don't care about features than go with the EDGE but your best bet is to read the reviews on both cards in the review section.

3. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Edge is a cyclods clone with less features. Get the Cyclo.

4. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    Most current-generation flashcarts have close to 100% compatibility. You might find an odd game here and there that'll have problems, but chances are you probably haven't even heard of/considered playing the said game. So as for the EDGE, go ahead for it, it has a similar interface to the CycloDS, and costs a fraction less.

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    If you don't care about features then you should get the EDGE. The CycloDS is all about features. [​IMG]

6. g4med4d

Member g4med4d GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did not see you mention about cost but get CycloDS if you dun care that the CycloDS cost almost double that of the EDGE.

7. Homertherat
    OP

Newcomer Homertherat Newbie

United States
    Yeah I'm gonna get the cyclo. It seems easier that way, and who knows, maybe I'll want all the features that it comes with some day.