Time for a Recovery

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that don't know, unfortunately Eminem's new album "Recovery" got leaked to the internet yesterday. I say unfortunately because this album is pure magic, it is 10x better than Relapse, if not 20x better. I got this album on repeat. I put it on my Zune today just so I can listen to it on my drive to Wendy's. Funny thing, I'm not really an Eminem fan. I didn't get into him till about a few days ago. I always thought his songs were just dumb, just yelling and spewing nonsense. But then I heard he's changing. My first song I heard since Mockingbird, was "Not Afraid". Instantly fell in love with the song. I heard "Despicable" (Over "Over" by Drake and "Beamer, Benz or Bentley" by Lloyd Banks) and I was amazed. I downloaded Relapse last week, and I like that album. Favorite song off that album was "Beautiful" because I can relate.

But yeah, I wasn't an Eminem. I hated him but he's changed his music while still keeping his crazyness from his past which I'm fine with it since it makes sense. So far my favorite songs off Recovery are:

-Not Afraid
-I Love the Way You Lie (ft. Rihanna)
-Cinderella Man
-Talkin 2 Myself
-No Love (ft. Lil Wayne, and I hate Lil Wayne but his addition to this song was justified.)
-Seduction
-Space Bound
-25 to Life
-Won't Back Down (ft. Pink)
-W.T.P.

If you're an Eminem fan, you gotta get this album. It is straight fire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol