Ticket cleaner

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried it out and when I start the app I get a red screen that says "Libmocha error: -0x0011! Press HOME to exit". I originally though it meant I wasn't running Mocha but I tried again after running Mocha and go the same results. I even tried disabling Tiramisu but no luck. My console has the lastest firmware if that makes a difference.
Please refer to just a few posts prior to yours

Reactions: TheDerpyDolphin

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
65 tickets cleaned. Yeah.
So far so good.
If anything, I miss a sort of confirmation dialog prompting to continue or cancel in case you forgot to plug the hdd. Because you could wrongly open this program instead of any other.

Trophies
XP
Sorry for asking, but how can I install and run this cleaner app? I have new tiramisu setup.

It's an RPX File, so it works like any other RPX / ELF App that you would have in your set-up.

You can either A: Download it from GitHub and do the following.

Put the Ticket_Cleaner.rpx file in a directory something akin to this : SD:/wiiu/apps/TicketCleaner/Ticket_Cleaner.rpx and load it through the HBL.

Or B: Download it from the Homebrew AppStore Application in the HBL. Doing that will set it up automatically.

The rest should be self-explanatory

Last edited by Deleted member 571007,
Reactions: Blythe93

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's an RPX File, so it works like any other RPX / ELF App that you would have in your set-up.

You can either A: Download it from GitHub and do the following.

Put the Ticket_Cleaner.rpx file in a directory something akin to this : SD:/wiiu/apps/TicketCleaner/Ticket_Cleaner.rpx and load it through the HBL.

Or B: Download it from the Homebrew AppStore Application in the HBL. Doing that will set it up automatically.

The rest should be self-explanatory

Thank you very much! I’m still learning so really appreciate the help! ;-)

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
v1.8 changelog
Ignore the tickets of updates as there are issues with removing them right now.

Should we reinstall all updates? 😱

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Should we reinstall all updates? 😱
No, just wait for v1.9 and run it one time. Will probably get released tomorrow.

//EDIT: The current issue is that you can't reinstall an update after deleting its ticket. This is cause there's still some leftover elsewhere on the console. Next version will clean these leftovers, too.

buddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I performed a backup first, then deleted, then needed to put back, where is the right location to restore the backups? *Restore feature would be cool if possible btw * Lets say I have backed up (with a bunch of content beneath each)...

Tickets

The only place I see those numbered folders is /storage_slc/rights/ticket/sys/, I'm assuming I would I just stick the contents of those backed up folders under those same numbered in /sys/ path above?

*Sorry, re-read and I see they get cleaned from storage_slc:/sys/rights/tickets/apps...

Last edited by buddy,

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
For science: Can confirm that it is a bad idea to run Ticket Cleaner with the USB drive disconnected. It will delete all of the USB tickets while leaving the game files on the drive and visible in the menu, but unusable.
...Sh!t.
Thankfully I have a SLC backup, so I can restore like 90% of my games, but... yeah, the app should feature some kind of warning for this. When I deleted my tickets it was late for me since I forgot that I had detached the USB harddrive.

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Sh!t.
Thankfully I have a SLC backup, so I can restore like 90% of my games, but... yeah, the app should feature some kind of warning for this. When I deleted my tickets it was late for me since I forgot that I had detached the USB harddrive.
So I ended up being able to update firmware and switch over to tiramisu and aroma from cbhc, but sadly I ran the ticket cleaner without my hdd connected and it deleted all the tickets for all my games so I can’t start anything and a lot of these games were Nintendodont injects of gamecube roms. I don’t think I have any nand backups to restore from and I didn’t back up the tickets before I deleted them like I should have. I thought not having the hdd connected would keep my games safe from deletion but I found out that not having my hard drive connected is the reason tik cleaner thought those tikckets needed to be deleted.

If I somehow do I have a old nand backup on my sd card what folder would it even be in?

And is there any possible way of restoring the deleted tickets without having a nand backup or a ticket backup?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ended up being able to update firmware and switch over to tiramisu and aroma from cbhc, but sadly I ran the ticket cleaner without my hdd connected and it deleted all the tickets for all my games so I can’t start anything and a lot of these games were Nintendodont injects of gamecube roms. I don’t think I have any nand backups to restore from and I didn’t back up the tickets before I deleted them like I should have. I thought not having the hdd connected would keep my games safe from deletion but I found out that not having my hard drive connected is the reason tik cleaner thought those tikckets needed to be deleted.

If I somehow do I have a old nand backup on my sd card what folder would it even be in?

And is there any possible way of restoring the deleted tickets without having a nand backup or a ticket backup?
You can decrypt the slc with otp.bin ad wiiu nand extractor. That's where they'd be, in the rights folder iirc. The exact location I forgot or check my tutorial in my sig

Reactions: pz64

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can decrypt the slc with otp.bin ad wiiu nand extractor. That's where they'd be, in the rights folder iirc. The exact location I forgot or check my tutorial in my sig
I have a backup of my sd card from before I even started switching over to aroma and tiramisu. So if anything needs to be dumped from sd card I know I definitely have the files. Thanks so much for your help, I don’t have access to my pc rn but as soon as I do Ima be working all day to get this fixed

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a backup of my sd card from before I even started switching over to aroma and tiramisu. So if anything needs to be dumped from sd card I know I definitely have the files. Thanks so much for your help, I don’t have access to my pc rn but as soon as I do Ima be working all day to get this fixed
You should extract the whole slc, and keep it somewhere safe. It only takes a few moments.

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp, i accidentally ran this cleaner with my drive disconnected, leaving all of my injects on the drive unusable. i do have a copy of the wup installer files though. is the best thing to just reformat my hard drive and try again? thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1