I own this desert, bitches!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Yes, last week was just total bullshit. But this week has been getting just more and more awesome by the days. Monday, we got again earlier out because of class was cancelled. Today, Tuesday, we watched a movie (Romeo & Juliet 1999) and good day in school in general. I came home, looked at the living room table, and there it was. Goldeneye 007. Not only that, but my dad told me that were getting 8mb internet speed TODAY. 15 minutes later, the company calls my mom and asked if she agrees to make a two year deal, 8mb internet speed, 29€/month. She said yes, and dad is paying for that. So, we waited like two hours cause the internet didnt work and we thought that the company was doing something. I took my modems adapter off and placed it back, tested if the net works, and it did. Im so waiting for the next few days. We also got a thing tomorrow where all our schools(except high schoolers) classes deputies, including me, are introduced. Also few other people, who act like sort of a "support group" for the little seventh graders. And were having a theme week, each day a different style, colour etc. So I'm thinking of for tomorrow, we have subcultures as the theme, Im going to go for goth/heavy style, black clothes combined with my attitude lol.

Loving goldeneye 007 so far, played some of the story mode, awesomeeee. So cool that they got Daniel Craig. Later today Im probably going for online multiplayer.

P.S We had hamburgers in school on Monday! WTF!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?