This picture might make you scared/queasy/etc..

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What browser can you using? I use IE. I know it's crap but I'm just too used to it.

I'm using IE also
laugh.gif
I got fed up with firefox it deleted my bookmarks again
mad.gif
Well I refreshed about 10 times,I can now see the picture
cool.gif
That is the biggest spider I have saw and looking at the baby spiders is making me feel sick :'(

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would be SOOO fun to pull out a can of insect killer on those things. Or use a WD-40 flamethrwoer like one person said.

But that is freakin' scary.

Imagine all of those little spiders crawling over the walls and ceilings as you sleep in your bed at night and the big one slowly descending right into you face on its web. And then waking up looking straight at it.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now imagine the big spider landing on your face, and the tiny spiders crawling all over your body. And finding another spider nest that is even bigger under you bed, as all of the spiders emerge to join the abundance of spiders already swarming you...

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm surprised to see that there are GBAtempers with weak stomaches XD

I'd kill them all. But my home is clean enough that this would never happen in the first place.

I'm thinking that either hand sanitizer or saline would be best. I've actually killed spiders with spraying them with saline solution, but it took a while so...

I would use copious amounts of tape to trap them. After checking to see that they cannot escape, I would smoke or drown them. I don't prefer using chemical agents because it takes the fun out of it.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh come on. It's just a spider (and a lot more little spiders). I love seeing clusters of newborn spiders. A thousand baby spiders in a space about five inches across is a very cool sight.

I have this lovely lady in my kitchen right now:
6xt1087.jpg

It's about an inch and a half long.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Shrugs* we don't get lots of varies of spiders here in UK. Just black ones. No colourful spiders. That would explain my lack of knowledge about spiders.

Ugh!! Accidently come across this in Google :-

camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meatspin, tubgirl, goatse, the internet has desensitized me from all those things. But this scared the crap out of me. I have about this: | | much of tolerance for spiders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY