This picture might make you scared/queasy/etc..

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

1198060083914wg9eu3.jpg

Yeah, I found this while browsing on the DS Hardware board on GameFAQs.
Pretty creepy if you ask me..

~Nero

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that fracking thing for real?, that spider queen is larger than a human hand!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, this was even worse that the 2 girls post I saw before today..... =(

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, that is insane. First, I'd run and get my WD40 and spray the crap out of it. Unfortunately, I ran out of Raid a couple days ago.
I wonder if wd40 is flammable so...juut maybe i can have a lighter in front so I'd have a sweet flamethrower. ill probably burn my face doing it though

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Dude, that is insane. First, I'd run and get my WD40 and spray the crap out of it. Unfortunately, I ran out of Raid a couple days ago.
I wonder if wd40 is flammable so...juut maybe i can have a lighter in front so I'd have a sweet flamethrower. ill probably burn my face doing it though

Dude, even the Rangers in Canada are hardcore enough to eat that shit for breakfast. Being a U.S. Marine, you should be able to drink it!

Is that fracking thing for real?, that spider queen is larger than a human hand!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, this was even worse that the 2 girls post I saw before today..... =(
Only two girls, then that would be teh hot!!!
but once u introduce the cup, it is teh
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
ph34r.gif
lecture.gif
hate2.gif
wtf.gif
hate2.gif
wtf.gif

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FRICKIN HELL!!! THAT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

Put things like that in a spoiler man! and tell us what the image is, in said spoiler! I'm gonna have those frickin Spider nightmares I get now! Thanks a whole bunch! I'm terrified of spiders. I wish I still had that daddylong legs image I could post here. Though I'm being pretty cruel and sending that image to my brother, who is equally scared of spiders. I just hope the image loads quickly enough for him to not exit it.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay. You just set my spider phobia off again. I had to look behind me to check for any spiders. Although we're in middle of winter in UK but... still.

I nearly cried when seeing this - I expected a horrible grim picture - maybe a picture out of Ogrish website (I was shown that website last week and had nightmares ever since!!!)

But this just beat all! I wouldn't even start counting how many spiders there are!

*shuddering*

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. You just set my spider phobia off again. I had to look behind me to check for any spiders. Although we're in middle of winter in UK but... still.

I nearly cried when seeing this - I expected a horrible grim picture - maybe a picture out of Ogrish website (I was shown that website last week and had nightmares ever since!!!)

But this just beat all! I wouldn't even start counting how many spiders there are!

*shuddering*

There there, you can rest your eyes with this. It's worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...