Homebrew This might be useful

DRI2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess you should be able to still use it. Just link it again.. somehow. I'll try this now on my old 3ds. just wait a second ^^
No, delte it is DELETE it forever.
This is why I dont't want to remove it. BTW, I'm installing themehax 2.5

Tescowiec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yep, I had that issue and I thought that eShop spoofing was patched <lol>. All I've done is entering system settings through HANS with JP region selected.
I don't think we can change our region to access foreign eShops, but HANS is such a powerful tool that might eventually lead to a kernel exploit... Maybe sometime...

Last edited by Tescowiec,

nocb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on an o3ds with nothing on it, so i fresh installed browserhax and then themehax. I used Hans to change my region and then used hans to open the nnid settings. I was able to create a Japanese nnid but when I try to open the eshop, it launches, logs into the account, and then goes to a black screen, where it then proceeds to launch the eshop and sign in again. I get stuck into this loop where shutting down is the only way out. I dont know if I did something wrong or if it has something to do with it being a US 3ds that is making this happen.

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on an o3ds with nothing on it, so i fresh installed browserhax and then themehax. I used Hans to change my region and then used hans to open the nnid settings. I was able to create a Japanese nnid but when I try to open the eshop, it launches, logs into the account, and then goes to a black screen, where it then proceeds to launch the eshop and sign in again. I get stuck into this loop where shutting down is the only way out. I dont know if I did something wrong or if it has something to do with it being a US 3ds that is making this happen.
well its getting past the error message so we must be getting somewhere.

nocb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you launched eshop from shortcut? Try with Hans in jpn region
I no longer have the ability to try that. my younger sibling got a hold of my 3ds and updated it to 10.2 so I no longer have a way to use hax2.5 or Hans. I just have oothax 2.1 now.

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
your eshop version is more on server, which means if you still have logs on us eshop ,the jp eshop will not admit you.
try to completely delete your logs on your eshop, then try another region.

in short,you can not have mutiple eshop account at the sametime

Last edited by pdapanda,

nocb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant even open up the eshop through the jpn region with hans on my n3ds. I just get an error and have to restart the system. I don’t think that I had any logs from previous eshop visits due to the fact that it was a fresh 3ds, but I can try to delete the logs and try again when I get the chance later

Reactions: Selim873

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was about to try this. But since the 3ds is formatted to remove the actual NNID, I would lose Ironfall, and hence, the ability to entre homebrew. Sad.

nocb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess would be that there is something in the hardware that states it as a US 3ds that prevents the access to the Japanese eshop. I mean you even choose the region for the payload that you need to use *hax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill