Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
504x_mj_psone.jpg
QUOTE said:
It's no secret that Michael Jackson had a thing for video games. His Neverland Ranch arcade collection highlighted his penchant for spending big, but maintaining a respectable level of quality. Oh, and he signed a PlayStation once.

That Michael Jackson signed PlayStation is now for sale, seemingly authentic in its scrawling upon by the late King of Pop. While the starting bid is not ludicrous, the Buy It Now price on eBay certainly is. The seller is willing to part with it right now for $1.5 million.

It's doubly special, according to the seller, being the 1,000,001st PlayStation to roll off the assembly line. Funny, that somehow sounds a little less believable than the Moonwalker actually scribbling "I Love You, Michael Jackson" on a game console.

Source

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell wants to buy that? It's a god damn ps1 with a signature on it wow .... His death is so over hyped that I don't care anymore (haven't cared starting the 2-5 day after his death) Oh and your avatar is so perfect for how I'm feeling about this.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
Who the hell wants to buy that? It's a god damn ps1 with a signature on it wow .... His death is so over hyped that I don't care anymore (haven't cared starting the 2-5 day after his death) Oh and your avatar is so perfect for how I'm feeling about this.
Don't you mean....
?_?

QUOTE(Canonbeat234 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:32 AM) Do not wait! Should been a Dreamcast then maybe...

HELL YEAH!!!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOOKS to me like the I LOVE YOU was added afterwards perhaps even at a later date by someone else!

and the signature looks to me more like it says MELVIN RETARD! probably the sellers real name no doubt ?!
smileipb2.png

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Islay said:
ROFL its no signed by him, its just signed with his name look at the wording.

What wording would that be?

The Ebay listing makes it quite clear it was by Michael Jackson, unless I am missing something.

QUOTESelling an used and hand signed by Michael Jackson, Sony Playstation 1.
Its the !!ONLY ONE!! that was ever signed by Jacko, as described in the Text of the "IFA Today" Newspaper!!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand those people like you who worship M.J. He do not worship you. You people need to GROWUP! I have seen many people screams and yay at celebrities.. SICKENING!!!! The celebrities laughs inside them knowing that they dont screams and yay at you. You people are an IDIOT for worship the celebrities.

This is fake. People wants MJ's money and not himself.. you people disgusting me.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I dont understand those people like you who worship M.J. He do not worship you. You people need to GROWUP! I have seen many people screams and yay at celebrities.. SICKENING!!!! The celebrities laughs inside them knowing that they dont screams and yay at you. You people are an IDIOT for worship the celebrities.

This is fake. People wants MJ's money and not himself.. you people disgusting me.

I've actually never really liked Michael Jackson. He has a few good songs but it's not my genre. He's just quite an icon, regardless of tastes.

Nice grammar, by the way.

TraumaHoundNDS

Trophies
Website
traumahound.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Authentic or not, the seller's banking on making some sort of cash on this though with eBay's various fees it won't feel like nearly as much when all is said and done (it's at $1000 as I write this...think I'll "watch" it to see how much someone sinks into this.) Surprised there wasn't a reserve on this, probably didn't want to jack up the listing fees.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I'm surprised eBay hasn't shot it down. They've shot down a bunch of bullshit items sold, like a guy who tried to sell a Gatorade bottle that Tiger Woods drank out of (which was ultimately fake). If someone had a Michael Jackson-signed Playstation, I'm sure they would've come forward with selling it before his death.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone determined if that newspaper article mentioned in the listing actually existed? Even if it did, it could be a good forgery...

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got 2 or 3 bust playstations in my closet maybe i should get in on this... lol jk.
gotta say looks like a forgery to me, i don't think some one could have gotten close enough to mj with something big enough to conceal a bomb or gun or some other kind of weapon and old gray psx's are defiantly big enough to be warranted.
a gameboy, ds, psp, and or some other hand held console would be much more believable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?