This just sickens me...

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd post a youtube video, but it's just... I don't even know, too much for this.
It's of a girl blaming Atheists for what happened.
Or, rather, God punishing Atheists...
It's been all over that site that shall not be named today.
Instead of posting that though, I shall post this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9hIpebRTg
"No sense in getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time."
Words to live by.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Everyone here in America is an asshole.

That pretty much sums it up. People here in America think we're better than everyone, so when something bad happens to someone else, it's karma, but when we get bombed, we cry about it for 10 years.

I don't believe in karma. If Japan was doing things God didn't like, such as killing the dolphins and whatnot, a tsunami isn't an "act of God" or some weird kind of retribution against Pearl Harbor, because as others said, the two nukes were more than payback. Fact is, Japanese people I've met are nothing but some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. People saying that Japan deserved it are ignorant assholes that don't have any respect for people in need.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
people can be so stupid. i just logged into facebook to see if anyone on my friend list made some stupid comment like that so i can de-friend them. don't need to be associated with such people.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
people can be so stupid. i just logged into facebook to see if anyone on my friend list made some stupid comment like that so i can de-friend them. don't need to be associated with such people.

I only friend people who agree with me that I'm always right.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
nando said:

I only friend people who agree with me that I'm always right.

this isn't a matter of disagreement. it's about humanity and these people lack it.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goodness. I live in Louisiana, basically one of the most "AWWW YEAAAHHHHXXXX AMERICA" places in the US, and I haven't seen anything like that on my facebook. Lots of sympathy on it, actually.

Maybe it's because I know how to pick my friends.

B

ball2012003

Why is everyone saying payback for Pearl Harbor, I'm pretty sure getting nuked twice is worse than Pearl Harbor. These people are a bunch of dumb asses who don't know what they are talking about.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
awssk8er said:

That pretty much sums it up. People here in America think we're better than everyone, so when something bad happens to someone else, it's karma, but when we get bombed, we cry about it for 10 years.
I don't think responding with hints of anti-Americanism to brainless chauvinism helps your point. Lumping Americans with their government doesn't really make sense, either.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I searched "pearl harbor" on posts by everyone and was relieved to find 90% of the statuses saying basically "anyone who says japan deserved this for pearl harbor is a fucking asshole"
At least 90% has sense.

TBH I didn't even connect the two, why would you in your right mind? A natural disaster =/= Attack provoked/unprovoked.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
All I see is a list of trolls who should be sent to the epicenter kicking and screaming against their will in chains and see the devastation up close and see all the people affected, that'll teach them a lesson.
Fuck that, put them at the bloody focus.

And Americans wonder why everyone hates them.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really looks like idiots such as the ones quoted in the original post are a minority.
As you can see, most of our American 'tempers do not agree with these sentiments.
But we do understand why we've got such a bad reputation around the world.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
It really looks like idiots such as the ones quoted in the original post are a minority.
As you can see, most of our American 'tempers do not agree with these sentiments.
But we do understand why we've got such a bad reputation around the world.
I know it's not all Americans, or even a majority, it's only a very small minority that do think that way, but it's that very minority that wonder why half the world hates them.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn those shits. All they care about is "America this, America that." The bombing of Pearl Harbor ended years ago. That was then, this is NOW. Japan needs help, so we help them. Nintendo now bans these people from their products.
angry.gif

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm amazed at the guy who thinks Japan started WWII. The war started 2 years before pearl harbor mr genius.

SubliminalSegue

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
SubliminalSegue said:
awssk8er said:

I don't think responding with hints of anti-Americanism to brainless chauvinism helps your point. Lumping Americans with their government doesn't really make sense, either.

Wow, cause I totally said anything about Government. I didn't say anything about anti-Americanism. Putting words in my mouth, eh?

I'm simply saying that people are stupid and attribute a natural disaster as a divine intervention. But our haughty society has led us to believe we're not entitled to help anyone else before our own needs. This is bullshit logic. I'm not lumping Americans in anything. I'm not a butthurt little terrorist that thinks Americans only think about themselves, simply stating that there are people out there that are intolerant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1