Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
The bombing of pearl harbor was directed at militants who expected to die for the country, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was directed at civilians.

Stats:
Pearl Harbor:
2,402 military killed
1,247 military wounded
57 civilians killed
35 civilians wounded

Bombing in Japan:
90,000–166,000 civilians killed in Hiroshima
60,000–80,000 civilians killed in Nagasaki

The fact that these fuckers even have the nerves to mention Pearl Harbor is disgusting.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We nuked Japan twice. We locked up Japanese people during WWII because they were Japanese. There are probably more things that we did, but this is all that I can remember at the top of my head. When hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana, Japan gave us $1.5 million in private donations. How do people repay them? Saying that what happened to them was all karma. If anyone, we should be the victims of karma.

The Phantom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, what kind of person consumes their time worrying about what other people think. People have a right to their own opinion no matter how wrong it is and the world is full of diverse thoughts and opinions. The only leaders that got caught up in policing thought were the likes of Stalin, Mao, and Hitler. That lead to the deaths of tens of millions. Do yourself a favor and don't let what other people think eat at you. You'll end up leading a miserable life.

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those people are a pathetic excuse of an American...no wait, human being. I have no idea how in the world did they pass a US history class. Pearl Harbor has been dealt with and repaid with the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I bet all of them have something "Made in Japan" in their house somewhere (Sony stuff, Nintendo stuff, Toshiba stuff, etc)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
One word, Hiroshima.

The vast majority of Americans aren't THAT dumb, and pretty much all the Americans I've talked to are nothing like that. I guess there's a difference between barely able to use facebook/being able to formulate basic (if somewhat retarded) statements - and regularly being online while persuing an interest in how the world works.

Oblivious people have no business making such hateful remarks about a country they quite obviously know little about. Next time there's a serious earthquake in the US (and given it's position, that's pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point) part of me is hoping that the rest of the world will attack them for their previous mistakes - whether or not they have made up for them, instead of providing aid and support.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
BloodyFlame said:
We nuked Japan twice. We locked up Japanese people during WWII because they were Japanese. There are probably more things that we did, but this is all that I can remember at the top of my head. When hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana, Japan gave us $1.5 million in private donations. How do people repay them? Saying that what happened to them was all karma. If anyone, we should be the victims of karma.
AFTER-NUKING-THEM-WE-HELPED-THEM-BECOME-A-PROSPEROUS-NATION-JUST-SAIYAN.jpg

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Humanity is sad indeed, thinking this like that. All those people are living in the past. And didn't Japan renounce to declare war? I still think they're better than most people who thrives in violence(I'm looking at you USA.) (No offence, of course.). Anyway, I think these people are moronic idiots.

rook2King

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
SoraKeyofFate said:
The ironic thing is that by saying this is payback for pearl harbour, it suggests/supports the stupid far-fetched conspiracies about America. What, they can control nature now? How is it payback? Besides, even from a "payback" standpoint Pearl Habour could be justified by the bombings of H and N. Still, people will continue to argue how Americans were being humanitarian by dropping letters to the Japanese prior... and it goes on and on.

And by saying that this was payback it gives Japan a "reason" to fire back... stupidest things I've ever heard. The devastation of one country always provides soil for douchebags to plant their seeds in. It pains me to see how other kids around my age are acting and makes me hate being placed in the same stereotype.

If you read a lot of the posts, most of them mention karma having to do with it, which is not only absurd, it's insensitive and hateful.

I find it funny that these kids mention karma and i bet ALL of them don't even have karma in their religion.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not saying all of them are douches, but I can see now why people aren't the biggest fan of American's. Fuck bags like these guys are making everybody look bad.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Those foolish morons are just following the crowd. One idiot says something stupidly hateful and the rest just agree and follow blindly.

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Every place in earth has bad people, and people ready to say something stupid like that, thats what life is, what we cant stop doing is pray for them souls and pray for this sad event, that it is the earthquake and all the damage that it has caused.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rook2King said:
I find it funny that these kids mention karma and i bet ALL of them don't even have karma in their religion.

Probably not. A lot of Americans seem to have first heard of 'karma' on the show "My Name is Earl"

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
rook2King said:

Probably not. A lot of Americans seem to have first heard of 'karma' on the show "My Name is Earl"

There's a show named that? I don't remember when I learned about karma, but I did somehow.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Only idiots would reference something that happened before they were born, or before even their parents were born. Bloody hell, Pearl Harbour happened seventy years ago. Move the hell on. You didn't see the Japanese saying "LolHiroshima" when Katrina struck New Orleans, did you? Seriously, this just proves that the majority of Americans are complete wankers who should be sent back in time to when World War 2 actually happened so they'd learn never to bring up those bad memories again.

Do people really need to be reminded of something their grandparents did when they're trying to survive something like this? Seriously? People still actually hold them accountable for that? Grow the fuck up America and stop acting like a complete wanker all your damn life.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just some idiots who try to own what they don't actually give a shit about otherwise. They probably don't understand the whole WWII business, and yet here they are on Facebook being total jackasses and acting as if they have any say on the matter. Played too much MOH and COD, perhaps. Man, such a shame for the human race.

[Just notices]
LOL, Look at them, pictures and full names up on the internet... Make a shinigami's job easier, why don't you?
ph34r.gif

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tomorrow's Headline

Hundreds die after posting on facebook
Yesterday, a bunch of teenagers posted on facebook, commenting about the recent earthquake and tsunamis in Japan. We quote one of them, saying that "this is the worlds payback for pearl harbor"
All posters later died of heart failure. Is this the work of a patriotic Japanese citizen, outraged by the rude bursts? Or is there some other mysterious force at hand? Turn to page 10 to read more[/p]

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2