geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Wellll, it's not the best day, but, hey, c'mon, it could be much worse!
wink.gif

For instance... Instead of waking up to a nosebleed, you could wake up to a spider crawling around your mouth, as what happened to me the other day (My room's in the unfinished basement).

Also, while walking to school, you could have been hit by the classic "car goes by and splashes you with a monstrous puddle spray" luck.

Your history exam could have been much harder. You could have had to outline the backstory of Japan leading up to Pearl Harbor, and describe the highlights of the 1932 presidential election, and list and explain the acts and provisions of the New Deal and the ramifications of each, ALL in the SAME test.

Your two totally normal classes could have been worse. That fat girl you sit next to on Math Class, Persephone, could have thrown up all over your desk, and your Life Planning teacher could have issued a pop quiz about the benefits of saving and investing early.

During your race in PE, you could have been hit by another serial drive-by splasher. And then struck by lightning because the kid with the giant metal braces was running right next to you.

Finally, instead of getting out early, you could have gotten out hours LATE because of a surprise school lockdown, where they lock the whole student body in the gymnasium while the police dogs sniff out the lockers. And if they found the pot in the locker next to yours, they could have mistaken it for yours, and thrown you in In-school-suspension for three months, where you'll spend the entire day writing "I will not bring psychoactive substances with me to a controlled learning environment" repeatedly on an extremely squeaky chalkboard while the mean detention lady stares into your soul with her cold, unfeeling eyes.

So cheer up, bucko!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q