Hacking Thinking of Buying One...but unsure..

koe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of purchasing the acekard 2i, but I'm unsure of what site is trustworthy to buy from.
Also, I really want to be able to play Hakuouki DS on it. I know it works on Acekard 2.1, but some people have said that Hakuouki hasn't worked on their acekard2i.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakuouki works on my AK2i from
31795.jpg
.com

koe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I looked at gamekool (i think that's what it's called?), real hot stuff, leetmod, and another one, though I can't remember the site exactly...
I was reading the reviews and a lot of reviews for gamekool were bad, and I believe leetmod was charging shipping, while the others had free shipping.
the site i was just given (it becomes censored when i type it in)'s reviews were about half and half, though I only found 10 reviews for it...though it's cheaper then the one at real hot stuff, which has faster shipping.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koe said:
Well, I looked at gamekool (i think that's what it's called?), real hot stuff, leetmod, and another one, though I can't remember the site exactly...
I was reading the reviews and a lot of reviews for gamekool were bad, and I believe leetmod was charging shipping, while the others had free shipping.
the site i was just given (it becomes censored when i type it in)'s reviews were about half and half, though I only found 10 reviews for it...though it's cheaper then the one at real hot stuff, which has faster shipping.

I got my AK 2.1 from Real Hot Stuff in January 2010 and it still works to this day, but a month after people complained that RHS were selling fake Ak 2.1..luckly mine was legit

jjyy007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm plan to buy a ismart MM

But not sure where to get.

dscartshop and 0shippingzone ,which one is better?

DScartshop they said they could ship out the order by Royal Mail, how about the speed of Royal Mail? And it will charge me $3.5 for it .

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i advice dealing with Lightake, if there is a doubt just contact their support they are nice and trustful, they will tell you if they sell genuine acekard's, click in my signature

wink.gif

EDIT: after verification, yes Lightake sells original acekard's, they receive their carts directly from Acekard company

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd recommend GameKool, I got mine from them in 8 days over a Chinese Holiday.
0shippingzone and lighttake I've heard good things about, but have not dealt with.

I would avoid RealHotStuff as they're not the cheapest or fastest and have knowingly sold fakes, lied about them being fakes, then lied about them having a fix.
Some who have used RHS and have gotten real cards like to harp on me for my dislike of RHS so I'll just say this: If you want to buy from a shop who has lied to it's customers be my guest, but I will never recommend them and will always mention what they've done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool