Hacking Thinking of buying a Wii U had some questions

koname

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had some questions before I buy a wii u that is hackable.

How would I go about updating games and downloading dlc?

Also after reading it seems like an SD card is the only way to store games and external is not possible. I think this true?

Would I be able to access the e-shop still? I probably won't do this since I don't want to get my Wii u detected and banned (even though I couldn't find any evidence of someone getting banned yet better to be safe then sorry.)

I hear the wii u updates automatically even if its off? Can i just put fake internet connections on it so it can't access the internet if I intend to just use it as a offline system. (

Also lastly does anyone know the firmware of the smash/splatoon wii u console combo?

D

Deleted-355425

Read the sticky at the top, definitive guide.. It has all your answers.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If you have got a bit powerful computer, absolutely dont buy a wii u because wii emulator released ( ı know, its still experimental but first playable game is shovel knight, huge progress :))

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have got a bit powerful computer, absolutely dont buy a wii u because wii emulator released ( ı know, its still experimental but first playable game is shovel knight, huge progress :))
That's not good advice unless you're willing to wait for a VERY long time.
Look at Citra. It's made lots of progress, but still can't play Pokemon Y.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
That's not good advice unless you're willing to wait for a VERY long time.
Look at Citra. It's made lots of progress, but still can't play Pokemon Y.
You are right but cemu' s progress too better than citra 's progress because wii u ' s architecht hackable... :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...