Hardware Thinking in buying a shitty 2ds, unban my o3dsxl and return the 2ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead I used to buy PS3 consoles for the CID then returned, but I made sure to replace the flash bin with zeros so that no one could use my new CID. :D
Say whatever you want I am a scumbag, but you are no better.

Reactions: xIce101x

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go ahead I used to buy PS3 consoles for the CID then returned, but I made sure to replace the flash bin with zeros so that no one could use my new CID. :D
Say whatever you want I am a scumbag, but you are no better.
I think your worse than scumbag and a waste of air and you make maggots seem like decent things on this planet.

Reactions: Zero72463

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your worse than scumbag and a waste of air and you make maggots seem like decent things on this planet.

Lol this world wasn't made for technology. You must be a real nerd to think that by doing that I am a terrible person. You obviously don't know what a terrible person really is. I did this about 2 years ago and it was only twice do I regret it? Maybe, idk what I was thinking back then. Although I have done more things to make up for it. :D

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol this world wasn't made for technology. You must be a real nerd to think that by doing that I am a terrible person. You obviously don't know what a terrible person really is. I did this about 2 years ago and it was only twice do I regret it? Maybe, idk what I was thinking back then. Although I have done more things to make up for it. :D
Do I think you're a terrible person? hell yea! do I think you're the worst person on this planet? no, but you're still a terrible person. you possible ruined someone shopping experience plus might have affected their decision to shop at certain places and for what? your mistake of getting banned, you were irresponsible and an ass when you decided to push your problems on to someone else like an entitled little brat that doesn't know how to take responsibility for your own actions. it's also not like you can go to the store find out who purchased your stupid shit and make it up to them. doing nice things doesn't erase your past or make it any better or make the people that were involved feel any better.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I think you're a terrible person? hell yea! do I think you're the worst person on this planet? no, but you're still a terrible person. you possible ruined someone shopping experience plus might have affected their decision to shop at certain places and for what? your mistake of getting banned, you were irresponsible and an ass when you decided to push your problems on to someone else like an entitled little brat that doesn't know how to take responsibility for your own actions. it's also not like you can go to the store find out who purchased your stupid shit and make it up to them. doing nice things doesn't erase your past or make it any better or make the people that were involved feel any better.

Lol sorry for getting you so butt hurt, but nothing you say can change me now. What was said was done nothing you can do. Simply telling me I am a terrible person isn't going to ruin me or harm me. I could care less what you have to say. I never got banned of off PSN read my blogs more often. Kept the same CID for 2 years and going. Honestly arguing with me isn't worth it just ask anyone who has in the past. I am happy to admit mistakes and happy to be here! :D

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again it isn't Nintendo's fault. it's the users fault, our fault and stop pretending otherwise to make you feel better at night.
Once again, I am not saying it isn't the user's fault. I'm saying Nintendo could solve the problem and end a lot of grief for innocent users, but they won't. And that's not even taking into account that the ban isn't doing much anyway if people are finding ways around it and/or inconveniencing others in their unban attempts. Please read what I am saying. It's the user's fault for getting banned, but don't think Nintendo isn't at part to blame for the mess they caused.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, I am not saying it isn't the user's fault. I'm saying Nintendo could solve the problem and end a lot of grief for innocent users, but they won't. And that's not even taking into account that the ban isn't doing much anyway if people are finding ways around it and/or inconveniencing others in their unban attempts. Please read what I am saying. It's the user's fault for getting banned, but don't think Nintendo isn't at part to blame for the mess they caused.

I agree. Nintendo should think better. They gave CFW users more freedom resulting in all of what has happened recently. These issues could be easily fixed if Nintendo cared enough towards them. They don't even have a proper banning system or game ticket system. :)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it were up to me, I'd unban everyone and play off the ban as having been temporary all along. People would think twice about getting online with prerelease games, nobody would be inconveniencing innocent users, and the innocents who got banned because stores gave them cartridges early wouldn't be lumped into the piracy ban. Everyone wins.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol sorry for getting you so butt hurt, but nothing you say can change me now. What was said was done nothing you can do. Simply telling me I am a terrible person isn't going to ruin me or harm me. I could care less what you have to say. I never got banned of off PSN read my blogs more often. Kept the same CID for 2 years and going. Honestly arguing with me isn't worth it just ask anyone who has in the past. I am happy to admit mistakes and happy to be here! :D
I'm not but hurt, if you haven't noticed I'm typing it in a calm manner and I know it won't change your mind that's what being an ass is and I already called it as I see it nothing else.

What you are saying is to unban everyone that broke the tos and that's not how shit works Nintendo or otherwise just ask Sony and Nintendo didn't create this mess the person who leaked the game did.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it were up to me, I'd unban everyone and play off the ban as having been temporary all along. People would think twice about getting online with prerelease games, nobody would be inconveniencing innocent users, and the innocents who got banned because stores gave them cartridges early wouldn't be lumped into the piracy ban. Everyone wins.

2 against 1 I think we won right? Anyways yeah I think Nintendo could of taken a more subtle approach, but they have been cutting us too much slack so I guess we kinda deserved the results. :mellow:

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not how winning works but if we were to keep count on this whole thread you lost.

We?

I'm not but hurt, if you haven't noticed I'm typing it in a calm manner and I know it won't change your mind that's what being an ass is and I already called it as I see it nothing else.

What you are saying is to unban everyone that broke the tos and that's not how shit works Nintendo or otherwise just ask Sony and Nintendo didn't create this mess the person who leaked the game did.

This person wasn't at fault for the leak, it was Nintendo for either giving it to the person who did it or for giving it to the retailer that sold the copy to the guy that leaked it early. Your starting to act like that one women that got "sexually harasses" by Hugh Mungus. Your points make no sense.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We?

This person wasn't at fault for the leak, it was Nintendo for either giving it to the person who did it or for giving it to the retailer that sold the copy to the guy that leaked it early. Your starting to act like that one women that got "sexually harasses" by Hugh Mungus. Your points make no sense.
We, you know as whole or you and me both work really. you do realize that even with movies people get access to them early for review/critic right. it wasn't Nintendo's fault that someone decided to either break the nda or agreement. no one can look to the future and determine what will happen but reviews are needed for people to take the plunge to buy or more importantly preorder. your argument is the same as saying the person that leaked a game on the vita was Sony fault because an outside developer that's not part of Sony forgot to delete the game on his dev unit before he sold it. I have beta tested many games and I always upheld the nda that I signed and if I broke it, it's not the games company fault.

Last edited by lonewolf08,

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We, you know as whole or you and me both work really. you do realize that even with movies people get access to them early for review/critic right. it wasn't Nintendo's fault that someone decided to either break the nda or agreement. no one can look to the future and determine what will happen but reviews are needed for people to take the plunge to buy or more importantly preorder. your Argent is the same as saying the person that leaked a game on the vita was Sony fault because an outside developer that's not part of Sony forgot to delete the game on his dev unit before he sold it. I have beta tested many games and I always upheld the nda that I signed and if I broke it, it's no the games company fault.

That's not the thing. You were saying Nintendo is not at fault at all. They are partially to blame. :D
Don't respond to this please. Just understand I don't care if you call me an ass. It was unnecessary and doesn't help or not help anyone. Like I said what has been done has been done I understand why you are mad, but nothing can be done now. :mellow:
It was 2 years ago you are talking to a different person now.

Last edited by Zero72463,

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not the thing. You were saying Nintendo is not at fault at all. They are partially to blame. :D
Don't respond to this please. Just understand I don't care if you call me an ass. It was unnecessary and doesn't help or not help anyone. Like I said what has been done has been done I understand why you are mad, but nothing can be done now. :mellow:
Nintendo is not at fault at all and you haven't even tried to disprove it other than "they are partially to blame" I have given examples and ideas and you have given nothing. and nothing can be done about your dumb ass but we could potentially steer op from committing fraud and give him other options like buying a motherboard.

Last edited by lonewolf08,
Reactions: Hozu and Zero72463

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is not at fault at all and you haven't even tried to disprove it other than "they are partially to blame" I have given examples and ideas and you have given nothing. and nothing can be done about your dumb ass but we could potentially steer op from committing fraud and give him other options like bugging a motherboard.
Lol you should be arguing with @Lacius because this is only my opinion. Don't respond to me because I could care less what you have to say.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm telling you my opinion as you told me yours. also I never understood that phrase you could care less that means you kinda care now.

No really lol stop arguing with me whats to argue about anymore? Lacius was the one who was actually going against your opinion I just agreed with his opinion. I am only gonna say this once more stop responding to me there is no point. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1