Got my MacBook in today but amazon kept screwing up on the payment for my charger.
They kept trying to charge a master card that I've deleted from my account because it was one of those master card gift cards that had no more money on it. I guess it was just glitching or something. (The app).
So I'm getting the charger on Tuesday.
Going to clean the MacBook for now cause there is some glue on it from tape/stickers. Other than that it's not it as bad of shape I thought it was going to be.
I may put a 1tb hdd in it not sure yet, i have a extra one laying around or I may just buy a cheap ssd for it. But I'm leaning more towards the 1tb hdd over the ssd.
Got my MacBook in today but amazon kept screwing up on the payment for my charger.
They kept trying to charge a master card that I've deleted from my account because it was one of those master card gift cards that had no more money on it. I guess it was just glitching or something. (The app).
So I'm getting the charger on Tuesday.
Going to clean the MacBook for now cause there is some glue on it from tape/stickers. Other than that it's not it as bad of shape I thought it was going to be.
I may put a 1tb hdd in it not sure yet, i have a extra one laying around or I may just buy a cheap ssd for it. But I'm leaning more towards the 1tb hdd over the ssd.
I've used a mac before but this is my 1st mac that's mine. I don't want to remove the DVD drive cause I'm going to use it and I won't really need more space than what I have.
Went to a fan convention yesterday. Picked up three autographs (Finn, Gaten, Caleb) from Stranger Things. Bought two homemade cloth pouches (Star Wars vehicles/Steven Universe cookie cat coin purse). Bought a vial of fake gel blood (the darker looking stuff that stays where you put it)...
Won a Lenovo Ideapad Y550 (this particular model) for $46 shipped. No charger, and needs a good cleaning, but otherwise looks in pretty good condition.
R4i Gold RTS card, the one compatible for NTRBoot. Within a month I can finally unbrick the first N3DS XL I bought, sadly out of action for now 2 years.
Picked up my dog from the vet, his neuter was today. He's kind of out of it right now.
Got my MacBook charger and found out the hdd is dead in it, so I'm putting a 1tb in it in a couple of minutes.
Edit: so I put a 500gb in the MacBook and it says that it can't install it on the 500gb because it reported a S.M.A.R.T error on the drive and wouldn't let me partition it to GUID for the install, but the 1tb that I was going to use originally worked just fine.
I had to delete the partitions I had on it, cause it was originally the 1tb I had in my ps4 before upgrading it to a 2tb, and was able to partition it to GUID and install osx 10.6 then upgrade to 10.6.8. I may update the os to the latest I can have on it. I believe it's 10.10 if I'm not mistaken.
Also for some reason there was a Chinese windows 7(system language) partition installed on the original 320gb hdd. The reason the MacBook had boot problems was cause the 320gb hdd was dead, well not dead but It just kept clicking like crazy when I tried to boot anything. The touch pad it also dead, well not dead but it's very unresponsive when I use it and it looks like someone pushed it in with to much force cause it's bent in the middle. But I was planning on using a mouse with it anyways.
Also ordered a replacement battery for it on Amazon and some filter sponge for my fluval c3 Hob filter. The battery is a black battery and the reason I got the black one was because of price. From the same seller the white one was almost 60 + shipping and the black one was 30 with prime shipping. Other than the color they are exactly the same.
The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition
No Man's Sky
The Bioshock collection
GBDNATE (meme)
Slender: The arrival
The Humble jumbo bundle 9
The humble hunie sakura bundle
Farming Simulator 2017
Farming Simulator 2015
PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUNDS
GRID 2
Fallout 3 GOTY
The Classic doom collection
The Humble spooky horror bundle
Grand Theft Auto V
All on steam
A ps tv (3.65 iirc)
a Lenovo Legion Y-520 base model for school (gtx 1050 2gb, 4-core i5 7300hq, 8gb ddr4, 256gb ssd)
An Asus BW-16D1H-u Pro BD-RW drive
1m of industrial-grade velcro
a 1tb seagate ultra slim external hdd.
a pair of Sennheiser Momentum 2 In-Ear's (because some dick stole my previous ones)
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...