Ordered 4 more gunpla kits. A HG AC LEO(it completes my Gundam Wing set), a HG UC Char's Zgok(cause it was only $10), a HG UC Ball Twin Set and a HG Stargazer Gundam.
I've gotten to a point that I can fully build a hg kit in 1-3 hours depending on the kit.
Yeah that original designers really screw up things:
The case have 2 bays for Optical units but the frontal panel uses one of the bays for the frontal panel of USB connectors, earphone, power and hdd leds and reset button. so one of my optical drives can not be used
The USB 3.0 on front is only one port but the connector uses both set of pins so had to extend the hole for a dual USB 3.0 ports.
Also the internal fans have a strip of blue LEDs so a snip of knife to get away of them.
After 4 hours of dremel, self curing Acrylic powder and a few profanities now the PC is running again.
Next project put the other optical drive on an external case using eSATA cables. something nice is the case having a excellent cable management hidding it on the back of main board so the internals looks like no cables at all.
Post automatically merged:
By the way Monday I did buy this disk on amazon:
And just arrive at the moment I was about to close the case, so put the disk on tower right immediately.
8TB for 50 USD and 3 years of warranty, obviously was used but used on AWS Datacenter, "Re-certified" by Amazon and still have warranty from WD.
Is a Ultrastar HelioSeal, Is a sealed disk filled with Helium so theoretically have better performance. So, Starting my backup of data right now.
When buying my big computer it came with illuminated fans to my surprise.
I was back at the computer shop minutes later and returned the fans. They simply replaced them with normal ones and told me: "Somebody will be happy to buy them"
Just another LG? I don't really like them. BH16NS40 or BH16NS55 with low firmware are nice though ()
When buying my big computer it came with illuminated fans to my surprise.
I was back at the computer shop minutes later and returned the fans. They simply replaced them with normal ones and told me: "Somebody will be happy to buy them"
Ordered 3 SD BB Gunda kits for my nephew. He was interested in building some with me and I figure those would be good for a 9 year old.
Anyways, that's 3 kids I ordered for him were a Deathscythe Hell EW, a Gundam Aerial amd a RX-78-2. All are SD( Super deformed).
I might keep the Deathscythe for me cause the Gundam's from the Gundam Wing series are my favorite, and would give him a more easier HG kit for him to do.
Got something to use with it coming tomorrow... My holy grail may be fast approaching!
The grip itself is... Honestly, better than I was expecting. Got some decent depth to hold comfortably and the buttons feel good. Triggers are a bit gritty, and the analogue stick clicks are the shallowest I've ever come across, but if it does indeed work with an iPad mini 4 running iOS 9, this might just be the best way to legally play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
I shall post an update tomorrow.
Edit:
oh my god it works with my iOS 9 iPhone 6 Plus. If the iPad mini 4 is what it should be, I'm in business.
Got my C64 video cable that offers s-video, composite, and audio (dual mono) all in one cable. I can now hook this thing up to both of my TVs and get the best quality for either. I can also now wire the audio directly into my stereo which means a sizable bump in fidelity there as well. The chiptunes never sounded better.
Bought a Coca Cola coin can for $1.50 and I really like how it looks (went there on Saturday and I'm glad no one bought it), plus it can be opened without damaging it.
Imagine you save $2 every month, that's $730 at the end of the year. Or $5 per month, that's $1825.
I wish my parents had given me a money box when I was a kid and $0.50 or $1 every month to insert.
By the way, also went to Burger King and was pretty satisfied as a whole although I know that type of food isn't very healthy.
Runs great, looks great....... But the controller doesn't liike it. Given it was happy with my iOS 9.something iPhone 6 Plus, I'm going to assume 9.0 is just too low a firmware for it ;______;
Tried jailbreaking it too to see if I could work around it, but the Pangu9 app isn't working. Not my day.
Runs great, looks great....... But the controller doesn't liike it. Given it was happy with my iOS 9.something iPhone 6 Plus, I'm going to assume 9.0 is just too low a firmware for it ;______;
Tried jailbreaking it too to see if I could work around it, but the Pangu9 app isn't working. Not my day.
It is, but I own the iOS version and I’ll be damned if I can’t play it lol.
I also just find it cool there’s an official HD release for the game. I know I could just emulate on PC and it’ll be better, but the sadist in me wants a 100+ hour iOS file.
It is, but I own the iOS version and I’ll be damned if I can’t play it lol.
I also just find it cool there’s an official HD release for the game. I know I could just emulate on PC and it’ll be better, but the sadist in me wants a 100+ hour iOS file.
All fair and valid reasons. I wasn’t questioning your choice. Just trying to understand why the iOS version over the PSP version? If it’s screen size, a modified Switch plays PSP pretty effectively.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...