Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 382243

I was pretty intrigued to pick up those CBD trip drinks that people have been mentioning all over, they were pretty expensive for a box of four (roughly around £6). The ginger taste was pretty strong, I honestly didn't like this flavour as much but I'm willing to maybe try a different one. If you're thinking that it makes you really high, the trip is pretty small and doesn't last very long.
The only time I've had cbd was gummies. I don't think they were all that strong, cause they did nothing.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tiny monitor for Discord looks neat!
Also is that Windows 7 or Windows 10 with a Windows 7 taskbar that has the weather thing from W10?
I was thinking to remove the 27inch monitor and stay with the small one and the 24inch curved one (the one on the left)

And nope! It's Classic Start. I don't really like Win 10's start menu so I wanted to stick with Windows 7's.

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only time I've had cbd was gummies. I don't think they were all that strong, cause they did nothing.
I once used gummies as an anti-depressant. Never worked.

Tiny monitor for Discord looks neat!
Also is that Windows 7 or Windows 10 with a Windows 7 taskbar that has the weather thing from W10?
Having two monitors is great.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

xoINARIox

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie - Limited Edition -:wub:

reverie.jpg

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IMG_20230708_113244817.jpg

Got a music album today, to be played on a C64. The bonus EP also contains a little program for the C64 as the first track.

IMG_20230708_154959068.jpg

And then I also had to get a C64C to actually play the thing. Complete with floppy drive, cassette drive, a mouse, and a joystick.
Just needs a good clean and likely a small amount of refurb to ensure it works perfectly and then it's ready for a life on the high seas like it's 1986.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought Desperdados Wanted Dead or Alive & Race 07 on Steam as the sale ends on July 13. Pretty cheap and want to play them so why not.

A while ago I bought this USB fan and it's surprisingly excellent. It has three speeds and it does its job nicely.

61hveydVJRL.jpg

Ordered a second one for my computer desk.

AliExpress is great just as long as you're willing to wait 2-3 weeks.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just ordered the Hyper Base Mix 5TB hard drive off of Amazon.

Supposedly it's a plug-and-play all-in-one retro gaming hard drive, pre-configured with over 63,000 games, with EmuStation and Launchbox ready to go out of the box.

Several videos on YouTube from well-known reviewers say it's pretty amazing, especially for the GameCube and PS2 libraries.

Hopefully it's everything it's cracked up to be when it arrives on Wednesday.

but this is just a normal Hard drive preloaded with ROMS and a custom EmulationStation? the emulation persé is made by the computer, Am I wrong?
Post automatically merged:

For the wife, just arrive more hardware for his crafts:
1689021898272.png

1689021919602.png

And for me:

A new Bicycle card deck
1689021959433.png

And new chair pneumatic shaft:
(for this little rascal, did take 4 hours of this sunday to remove the old one from the chair, electric welder and big press involved!!!)
1689021989904.png

Last edited by impeeza,

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but this is just a normal Hard drive preloaded with ROMS and a custom EmulationStation? the emulation persé is made by the computer, Am I wrong?
Yup. $229 isn't terrible for a 5TB USB 3.0 external drive, especially filled with pre-configured emulators and ROMs.

I am returning it, though. Even PSOne games run like shit on this thing. Saturn emulation is awful. It can barely run the VirtualBoy, and CPSIII was choppier than on my original HP Pavilion from 2010.

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15 with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, upgraded to 32GB of RAM, with a 2TB SSD intenal secondary drive. No way I shouldn't be able to run everything up to and including PS3 almost flat-out.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went for a drive and filled up the truck. The feeling of driving is just so liberating and unique that I wish I learned/took my driver's license as soon as I was able to, but instead only at 30 (3 years ago) is when I got it.

I know there's people who buy their driver license though doing so they don't really learn the rules, laws, and how to drive and park properly (reminds me of my "brother" in law, but that's his problem he bought it and he might as well buy for his wife and kids 🤣).

This guy kinda looks like DeSantis for some reason to me. 😆

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1