They'll steal anything around here!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
They're gonna spend days breaking that down into sellable pieces and driving around the scrappies looking for buyers.
I've got this brilliant mental picture of them driving a tiny van into the scrapyard with the whole thing tied to the roof. We didn't nick it. It's a novelty christmas tree. Honest.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
FAST6191 said:
They still have red diesel around there? All my sources dried up.
That reminds me I will have to confirm but making diesel for personal usage is 2500 litres per year, going to have to play around.

If I really cared I could build a transmitter quite easily but I suspect taking down a common communication method might gain me a visit from the police who are not police.

"France and back doing a baccy run"
It seems all the cool kids go to Belgium these days (I was in an otherwise tiny little village just across the border a while back and have not seen security that tight in quite some time). Still I am impressed, profit from such a thing is damn low around here there are so many going for it (the token 5th guy is normally unpaid).

Yeah, red diesel is a bit of an earner around here. The road cops have started carrying tank dippers to test cars randomly. It's too cheap for the locals to resist and easy enough to get that local firms can keep the supply going.

There's not alot of people that sell baccy either. It's one of the good things about the countryside I guess, little firms can control pretty large areas if their reputation is big enough. Citizens don't really get involved just cos they don't need the hassle, and it's pretty much impossible to stay unknown in a small area. There's people who can get away with it without getting the knock on the door but they're really few and far between.

Put it this way, in most areas you get kids who aren't connected to anyone that can get away with selling weed but it doesn't happen around here. Everythings pretty tightly controlled. Don't get me wrong, there's loads of floaters who do there own unorganized thing like house thefts and stuff, but anything that's business like is run by little firms. Nothing like it is in the cities obviously but enough for round here.

I'd offer you up some diesel but the cost of travelling would make the savings pointless. If you're ever travelling to Wales though and want to stock up it'd be easy enough to set up.

Psyfira said:
QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 19 2008, 10:30 PM) They're gonna spend days breaking that down into sellable pieces and driving around the scrappies looking for buyers.
I've got this brilliant mental picture of them driving a tiny van into the scrapyard with the whole thing tied to the roof. We didn't nick it. It's a novelty christmas tree. Honest.

rofl2.gif
You know the worst thing, I can actually see that happening! I can just see some idiot doing the rounds in the pubs over the next few nights trying to sell it saying something like "I didn't thieve it honest, I found it by the side of the road. It's good though yeah, you can put it your garden and get perfect mobile signal"!
wink.gif

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
FAST6191 said:
They still have red diesel around there? All my sources dried up.
That reminds me I will have to confirm but making diesel for personal usage is 2500 litres per year, going to have to play around.

If I really cared I could build a transmitter quite easily but I suspect taking down a common communication method might gain me a visit from the police who are not police.

"France and back doing a baccy run"
It seems all the cool kids go to Belgium these days (I was in an otherwise tiny little village just across the border a while back and have not seen security that tight in quite some time). Still I am impressed, profit from such a thing is damn low around here there are so many going for it (the token 5th guy is normally unpaid).

Yeah, red diesel is a bit of an earner around here. The road cops have started carrying tank dippers to test cars randomly. It's too cheap for the locals to resist and easy enough to get that local firms can keep the supply going.

There's not alot of people that sell baccy either. It's one of the good things about the countryside I guess, little firms can control pretty large areas if their reputation is big enough. Citizens don't really get involved just cos they don't need the hassle, and it's pretty much impossible to stay unknown in a small area. There's people who can get away with it without getting the knock on the door but they're really few and far between.

Put it this way, in most areas you get kids who aren't connected to anyone that can get away with selling weed but it doesn't happen around here. Everythings pretty tightly controlled. Don't get me wrong, there's loads of floaters who do there own unorganized thing like house thefts and stuff, but anything that's business like is run by little firms. Nothing like it is in the cities obviously but enough for round here.

I'd offer you up some diesel but the cost of travelling would make the savings pointless. If you're ever travelling to Wales though and want to stock up it'd be easy enough to set up.

Psyfira said:
QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 19 2008, 10:30 PM) They're gonna spend days breaking that down into sellable pieces and driving around the scrappies looking for buyers.

rofl2.gif
You know the worst thing, I can actually see that happening! I can just see some idiot doing the rounds in the pubs over the next few nights trying to sell it saying something like "I didn't thieve it honest, I found it by the side of the road. It's good though yeah, you can put it your garden and get perfect mobile signal"!
wink.gif
ill steal a ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro