• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

There's a new coronavirus out in the wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I genuinely don't know if I want more and more boosters down the road. Every single time I got the vaccine it made me violently unwell. The arm pain and fatigue was nothing compared to the horrendous side effect period cramps and general sickness I felt. I mean, I'm glad I'm vaccinated, but I don't want to keep going through that over and over...

• Sad
Reactions: Alexander1970

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember when it was 15 days to slow the spread? Pepperidge farm remembers
Yes, because the goal was to, as you said, "slow the spread" and flatten the curve. You apparently don't remember as well as you think.

I'm also not arguing for four vaccines a year. I'm correcting their math.

Reactions: Dakitten

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, because the goal was to, as you said, "slow the spread" and flatten the curve. You apparently don't remember as well as you think.

I'm also not arguing for four vaccines a year. I'm correcting their math.
Their math? One person frivolously said 20 times a year, then you said once a year, then someone completely different mentioned the actual requirement in the mandate for every 3 months. There was no they or correction to make. Take a break from being the teacher and relax sometimes.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their math? One person frivolously said 20 times a year, then you said once a year, then someone completely different mentioned the actual requirement in the mandate for every 3 months.
The post was in response to both of us, with the implication being that a vaccine every three months erroneously equals 20 vaccinations in a year.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never suggested he couldn't do that.

If you have anything else to say about it, send me a PM, because I don't want to be associated with your seemingly pointless and off-topic bickering.
Nope, I think it's better for everyone to see when you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-