There Will Be No Beta For Halo 4

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your gunna bash Halo 4 don't post please. Go somewhere else because your not wanted... thx k bye ( Fox and cat)

To quote your signature, "Get a life. Grow up."

It's a forum, and so not everyone will share the same opinion as you; Deal with it. You can argue all day long (discussion is the point of a forum, after all), but telling people to not participate in a thread because of that disagreement is childish.

Reactions: 1 person

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If your gunna bash Halo 4 don't post please. Go somewhere else because your not wanted... thx k bye ( Fox and cat)
Now now now, I said nothing bad about Halo and in fact only made one comment, but do realize that not everyone in the world shares the same option as you and just leaving this thread to Halo fans won't accomplished anythiny, but turning this thread into a Pokenoob style thread where it's just group of fanboys gushing over how great the game is. We haters are here to make conversation and make this thread more interesting, so'll just have learn that not everyone shares the same opinion as you and learn to deal with that. Also I am not a cat.
On-topic, it's Halo 4...ummm yeah.

Reactions: 1 person

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No beta because they seem to be behind schedule for the official release. lol.

Personally, kind of disliked the new MJOLNIR redesign, When is it going to be "upgraded"? And wtf about those Spartan IV, I know they were mentioned BARELY on the Halo literature... They really need a SOLID background to convince us, the hardcore fans.

343i: Challenge accepted, bring it on.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
No beta because they seem to be behind schedule for the official release. lol.

Personally, kind of disliked the new MJOLNIR redesign, When is it going to be "upgraded"? And wtf about those Spartan IV, I know they were mentioned BARELY on the Halo literature... They really need a SOLID background to convince us, the hardcore fans.

343i: Challenge accepted, bring it on.
Maybe they will completely surprise us and pull gold out of their @$$ if you know what I mean. Giving fans very little to hype over isnt smart for devs and heck the only reason I bought Reach was because how good the Beta was sadly after the game came out it got old fast and just wasn't the same as the beta. That's my 2 cents but look how Resi Rev had its demo. I bet (my two cents lol) more than half the people that played the demo bought the game.

R0B0T0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

343 Industries, the new studio behind the next Halo trilogy have confirmed that there will be no Beta for Halo 4

Umm, surely this is wrong. They may not have a PUBLIC beta, but no way Microsoft would let them release a Halo game without a beta test.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo