Hacking Theme's for USB Iso Loader GUI by dimok,nIxxx,cyrex et al :P

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
deakphreak said:
OK i need a suggestion for the default theme banner on the theme site. Here are the 2 choices

banneredit.jpg

banner.jpg

banner1wld.jpg

banner2yyb.jpg

I like no 3

jonzey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
smx said:
how do you compensate for the wide screen stretching of the background? Also I get the the icons to display where I want them but they are not the from my theme, they are from the defult theme any help?
From the theme wiki
QUOTEwdialogue_box_startgame.png is the widescreen version disc prompt image (make a 630 x 320 image and shrink it to 472 x 320)

Anyone want to do the math and figure what we would size we need to shrink our 640 background?. prolly somwhere around 480?

Well im not a genius but the 480p is 704 * 480. i tried that when making widescreen theme but the stretching was even more, so i went to 800*480 and when doing so i think its close after resize.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just updated my Super Paper Mario Theme and Old School Mario Theme on the site for anyone interested.

Sd card coords have been changed and i changed the battery/clock around to make it look better.

greevedogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey deakfreak---->

is it cool if i post a theme with explicit images on the wii.spiffy360.com site?
i haven't made it yet, but i wanted permission before i do anything stupid
tongue.gif

i will be revising the NES classic theme that i posted as soon as i can put more time into it, but check it out all you old skool kids:

nesclassic.jpg

jonzey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just added Tomb rider Theme... resized from 800*480 to 640*480. check it out if you think the bg is ok..
oops! the jpeg i added is the widescreen one. looks a little compressed.
tombraider.jpg

Get it here!

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
greevedogg said:
hey deakfreak---->

is it cool if i post a theme with explicit images on the wii.spiffy360.com site?
i haven't made it yet, but i wanted permission before i do anything stupid
tongue.gif

Sorry you wont be able to post it on the theme site or it would get deleted. I may get banned from my host if that happens and I do want to keep the site "kid" friendly. Thank you for checking with me

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Deak,

would it be possible to put a "comments" button on each theme? This could be helpful for the people interested in taking suggestions on their themes, etc. (registered users of course).

@Greevedogg, just post your rar on mediafire or something...

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
deakphreak said:
OK i need a suggestion for the default theme banner on the theme site. Here are the 2 choices

banneredit.jpg

banner.jpg

sorry deakphreak that i must say this. but i vote for none of this banner, both of this are a little bit..... aaahhh not ugly but it also not beatifull ;-)
but i think i have a little surprise for u
biggrin.gif

banneredit.png

dont forget to copy a 1px line from the left or right side for your hamepage background ;-)

hope you like it
tongue.gif

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
NeoRame said:
deakphreak said:

banneredit.jpg

banner.jpg

sorry deakphreak that i must say this. but i vote for none of this banner, both of this are a little bit..... aaahhh not ugly but it also not beatifull ;-)
but i think i have a little surprise for u
biggrin.gif

headerjbs.png

dont forget to copy a 1px line from the left or right side for your hamepage background ;-)

hope you like it
tongue.gif
I dont like it i think you should use no 1
i spent 5 whole min's making that one lol
no contest realy very nice
@neorame i hope u know u got to do the ones for my web themes now

smx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every1 claims support for 16:9 but I looked and no theme really supports that. All themes wbackground are the exact backgrounds as the none wide ones with the exception of the name. Am I doing anything wrong , why do all my wbackground stretch out of proportion on my wide screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A