www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
takagen said:
For widescreen only
AEON style : XBMC inspired
Download here.
Note: Turn off rumble, and use D-pad to scroll.can you make a 4:3 version, that's one of the best i've seen yet
QUOTE(deakphreak @ May 1 2009, 09:59 PM) I have been working on a few things as stated above... they should be fixed now, let me know if you still have issues
now i cant download a single theme

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
icpmattj said:
Can't edit themes on the site now.Im logged in and it shows nothing when i click manage themes.

I need to revise both of mine.

I have been working on a few things as stated above... they should be fixed now, let me know if you still have issues

Still getting the message

You dont have access to modify that theme

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks.

Was gonna fix something with mine but im gonna leave it alone for now.
Coordinates looked screwed up (in writing) but show up just fine.It has something to do with the loader and not my settings.Once the loader settings are fixed then i will update the theme with the proper settings.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good...

I have noticed the site slowing down a bit and have optimized the way it generates the number of downloads for each theme.... hopefully that helps. I have also added jsjar's retro website theme to the site which can be changed in your profile page. The default theme has been changed as well to look like the default loader theme.

The creator filter on the theme page is working... have not added the sorting yet.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
Sounds good...

I have noticed the site slowing down a bit and have optimized the way it generates the number of downloads for each theme.... hopefully that helps. I have also added jsjar's retro website theme to the site which can be changed in your profile page. The default theme has been changed as well to look like the default loader theme.

The creator filter on the theme page is working... have not added the sorting yet.
Could you give an option to go back to the old default theme? That's still my favorite theme for that site
tongue.gif

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
Could you give an option to go back to the old default theme? That's still my favorite theme for that site
tongue.gif

Ha ha ha, i thought it was pretty crappy.... I have added the site theme (Old Default) for you, luckily I had a backup of the site and still had those images

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
tongue.gif

Ha ha ha, i thought it was pretty crappy.... I have added the site theme (Old Default) for you, luckily I had a backup of the site and still had those images
Lol thanks
biggrin.gif

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to to my first theme... I made all my layers for each button in photoshop but I dont know how to save each layer as an image.. Is there an easy way to do this? keeping the size of the layers so I know the coordinates?
Thanks

Edit) I mean I have the whole theme set up and each layer named according to the button name or scrollbar,, whatever.. I dont see an option to save just that layer as an image

Edit2) I think I got it... I make only the layer i want visible then trim it then save it.

slickbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
I am trying to to my first theme... I made all my layers for each button in photoshop but I dont know how to save each layer as an image.. Is there an easy way to do this? keeping the size of the layers so I know the coordinates?
Thanks

Edit) I mean I have the whole theme set up and each layer named according to the button name or scrollbar,, whatever.. I dont see an option to save just that layer as an image

Edit2) I think I got it... I make only the layer i want visible then trim it then save it.

Just a note make sure when you trim each layer that it ends up with the pixels being a multiple of 4.

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
BlindDude said:
Thanks

what i do is open all the original .png files that i want changed then drag the different layers of the new .psd to the matching .png file then delete the original layer of the .png and save

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hilo said:
good evening,
is it possible to place another image in the sd card in the theme folder renaming correctly

Thanks for your response

what do you mean? be specific please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.