KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone that has the game already can help me in deciding to buy the game or not. I mostly just want to know if It does play a lot like EBA or not. I really like the idea of an EBA game with FF music since I am a huge FF fan and love all the music.

Hopefully someone can provide some insight about the game because it does look really cool but since I am on a budget I have to be careful with what I buy.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the game yesterday, i fucking love this game. it is much better then i was thinking, and i never got a demo for it :D!

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the game yesterday, i fucking love this game. it is much better then i was thinking, and i never got a demo for it :D!

Is it that good?
I don't know if i should buy it, as far as i know it's like Elite Beats Agent is that correct?
it is a damn good game. DLC is already out for it too, 0.99$ for each track too.

fuck no it is not like elite beat agents.

how the game is set up and paced is very nice.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game is solid, I got my copy yesterday and played it for 6 hours straight, its a huge nostalgia trip. The game itself has 70 tracks spanning from FF to FF13 then plus an additional 50+ tracks that will be available via DLC. There is 3 different modes, Series, Challenge, and Chaos Shrine, Series mode is your standard play each song from that specific FF game in a specific order. Challenge mode is where the game really shines as once you beat a set of songs in story mode it will unlock them for challenge mode in which it will also unlock difficulty lvls for each song. There is 3 difficulties Basic(which is what all story mode versions are), Expert and Ultimate(to get this mode need to A rank or higher the expert version).

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Is it that good?
I don't know if i should buy it, as far as i know it's like Elite Beats Agent is that correct?
it is a damn good game. DLC is already out for it too, 0.99$ for each track too.

But it follows a storyline or it is stage like?
$0.99 per music? Kind of expensive, especially for Brazil :(

But that's okay.

I think i will buy it but i will read some reviews before, because i need a game with a high replay factor.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
DLC already? Ugh...

For those who have it can you confirm something for me? On the levels where you walk along (field music levels) does the bar still "flash" when you hit the notes? It did on the demo and it drove me nuts and i felt like i was getting a seizure from it, i know its a small point but that combined with dlc might make this a no-go for me.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Is it that good?

But that's okay.

I think i will buy it but i will read some reviews before, because i need a game with a high replay factor.
read my post above there is tons of replay value. also .99 is cheaper than a song on itunes or a song in rock band or guitar hero.

DLC already? Ugh...

For those who have it can you confirm something for me? On the levels where you walk along (field music levels) does the bar still "flash" when you hit the notes? It did on the demo and it drove me nuts and i felt like i was getting a seizure from it, i know its a small point but that combined with dlc might make this a no-go for me.

even if you where to never purchase any song via DLC the game is still worth it and has tons of content.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is it that good?

But that's okay.

it does have a storyline that goes along with the game.

but with this game, i don't think anyone cares about the story, they just want the music :D. and replay, it has atleast 700 hours of play in this game without the DLC tracks.

DLC already? Ugh...

"flash"? not too sure what you mean

BrunoAlvesMontei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Is it that good?

But that's okay.

it does have a storyline that goes along with the game.

but with this game, i don't think anyone cares about the story, they just want the music :D. and replay, it has atleast 700 hours of play in this game without the DLC tracks.

DLC already? Ugh...

"flash"? not too sure what you mean

I think he means the blink that happens everytime you hit the notes.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
-UBER SNIP-
I think he means the blink that happens everytime you hit the notes.

I do, i just checked a UK gameplay video and its still there plus the fact you know what im on about shows its still there... sigh...

1 more question, how many of those "field" levels are there? is it just 1 per final fantasy game?

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man what really sucks is that I have been checking every walmart/kmart/gamestop/and local gamestores around me and none have gotten their shipments in yet, sadly only the gamestop had preorders in and will not sell them yet. Hopefully I can find a copy tonight or tomorrow since I will be gone for the next week starting Sunday and I really want to get this game now for my trip.

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm considering buying this game too, but I'm doubting because I like KH:3D too, although the controls are somewhat strange.
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY or KH:3D? :/

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm considering buying this game too, but I'm doubting because I like KH:3D too, although the controls are somewhat strange.
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY or KH:3D? :/
get THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY. it has atleast 300 hours of gameplay in it with just the main game without the DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill