The world ends with you

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dries, Jun 4, 2009.

Jun 4, 2009

The world ends with you by dries at 5:30 PM (1,032 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. dries
    OP

Newcomer dries Member

Netherlands
    I've been searching for quite a while now, and I'm done with it. The screen freezes when I watch the intro, after the frog battle, when he crosses some guy with the bandana thingy.

So I'm kind of wondering if anyone could make me a savegame which is saved at the earliest moment? That'd be great =D
    Can't find one anywhere, only savegames of peoples that finished the game. Really hope anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance!
    Dries

2. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    wrong section i guess what flash cart do you use anyway

3. dries
    OP

Newcomer dries Member

Netherlands
    i use M3DS real, latest firmware. i tried closing constantly and all that, but close and delete this, i'll go look for the right section [​IMG]

4. geminisama

Member geminisama Metsu

United States
    This is a MicroSD issue. Works fine on my 2GB Kingston Taiwan. There is a "work around", somewhere, use the search function to find it.

5. iRhyme

Newcomer iRhyme Member

France
    If you really want to play this game, buy it, it is really worth its price [​IMG] (I've two retail copies of the game, a japanese and an european, and I also have the original soundtrack)

6. sneakyzor

Newcomer sneakyzor Newbie

Puerto Rico
    just close the DS screen just before the crash and reopen it, its an issue with the game using to much memory. Thats what fixed it for me.