Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, TWEWY doesn't work with my iTouch. It always freezes when doing the intro vid, where it shows him, and some guy. Any fix to this, or anyone know a firmware version that supports the game? Thanks.

Edit: I forgot this. I'm using the latest iTouch firmware, and I have a 2 GB Kingston card.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geminisama said:
Hey, TWEWY doesn't work with my iTouch. It always freezes when doing the intro vid, where it shows him, and some guy. Any fix to this, or anyone know a firmware version that supports the game? Thanks.

have you tried the multi boot ITOUCH/SAKURA/M3 REAL ??

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have a question, people seem to be having issues with TWEWY with just about every flashcart, does TWEWY need faster than average memory like Castlevania or something?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
I have a question, people seem to be having issues with TWEWY with just about every flashcart, does TWEWY need faster than average memory like Castlevania or something?
Exactly. You need VERY fast memory. Not even a japan made micro sd could bypass the freezing on my AKRPG. Thankfully I have NAND memory for this very exact reason so I got to play the game perfectly by moving it to the very fast flash memory.

As for the topic, let me guess. It freezes at this exact frame right?

wen.png

Since I doubt you have an RPG to fix the problem I recommend using an emulator to get past the intro movie and save afterwards and just convert the save and move the rom and save to your flash cart. Or just download a save from somewhere that is at the very beginning of the game past the intro movie. Hope that helps. Have fun!
grog.gif

geminisama

Metsu
OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, Dawn of Sorrow plays perfect on my 2GB Kingston Japan, and TWEWY works on my 2GB Kingston Taiwan. The support at iTouch suggested the open/close hinge trick, but I couldn't get that to work. :/

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...I have a Class 2 4GB and it runs just fine. Also, another solution to this problem is to have a save right after this cutscene. I gave one out a while ago...

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
Searinox said:
Exactly. You need VERY fast memory. Not even a japan made micro sd could bypass the freezing on my AKRPG. Thankfully I have NAND memory for this very exact reason so I got to play the game perfectly by moving it to the very fast flash memory.

That's strange, because the intro ran perfectly on my 1GB Kingston Japan.

On both the M3 Simply and M3 Real. Can't get through the intro video with other memory cards though.
tongue.gif

IchigoNoTenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having the same problem, and I've tried running it on both iTouch and Sakura firmware. Would a RAM expansion pack work as well as NAND memory? Or would formatting my memory card with FAT32 work as well?

Big Kong Boss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Honestly, I really think it's just the ROM.

I had the same problem, so I just got TWEWY from a different place, put the fresh ROM in, and it worked
unsure.gif

Oh, and if specifics help, I have a 2GB Kingston MicroSD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-