Hacking The World Ends With You Issue

rednano12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CycloDS is a great flashcart, but fails on two of my games. I beat , but when I try and replay the mission for the first day, it hangs infinitely on the intro vid (but it didn't when I first played it...). On Chrono Trigger, I am at the very beginning of the game, and after the girl gets sucked into the blue hole, I jump in, and get stuck with a video that loops on and on and on...

Slyde1052

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Russia
First problem :Turn off your battery saver

Second prob: That's the copy protection, bypass it with the AR code or DL cyclo's newest FW.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Slyde1052 said:

Second prob: That's the copy protection, bypass it with the AR code or DL cyclo's newest FW.

This game has no copy protection its just a fluke it causes the game to freeze. I fixed this issue on the AK2 and AKRPG SD a few months ago. I haven't tried the ARDS code but they should work.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Slyde1052 said:

This game has no copy protection its just a fluke it causes the game to freeze. I fixed this issue on the AK2 and AKRPG SD a few months ago. I haven't tried the ARDS code but they should work.
He's referring to Chrono Trigger, which does have a problem caused by anti-piracy protection. You got to update your firmware man!
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5078

For TWEWY, do try turning off Battery Saver mode. If that does not fix it, then reformat your MicroSD.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily. Only slow flash cards will freeze during that cutscene. The Cyclo should not have a problem unless Battery Saver mode is on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality