Homebrew The world ends with you desmume

admotonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm trying to play the word ends with you on desmume with my DSTT sav file but for some reason the game comes up with "Unable to write your data. Turn the power of and reinserting the game card". Firstly I thought the sav file was corupt so I tested the file on my dstt and it worked fine. Next I tried using different games to see if they could use my sav files and they worked no troubles at all. It is just this game that is not working with my sav files. Does anyone know what the problem might be?
unsure.gif

Oh and I'm using desmume 0.9.6 if that makes a difference

admotonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
yup. Did exactly what I did for all the other games I've tried on it and those saves work absoluely fine. I even went to the desmume wiki to see if there was any help there but sadly there was none to be found
frown.gif

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having sorta the same issue. Im trying to take my backup i made and import it to my acekard. I keep getting the screen that you see on a FIRST boot. i DONT want to lose my 500+ hour save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1