prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
guaranteedreplies.jpg

Anyway, don't want.
The first one was crap. Unless they change the battle system, characters and music.... Oh heck, the whole game itself, don't want.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
well,ofcourse we want another one....so many years have gone by, though and we're heard nothing so
frown.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the game...but it's sadly overrated. It's system hits the "too complex" level, and is generally just a stupid way of having a game made. If they make another, they really need to revamp the entire system and make it easier on those that can't actually move their eyes seperately.

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
I hope they dont. i hate when the milk great original titles and ruin their rep with poor follow up games
I don't mind a sequel, as long as they don't get carried away. They pretty much ruined FF7.

"Wanting" original titles is overrated. You can't look me in the eye and say you don't want a 2nd New Super Mario Bros. on DS.

I lost track of how many Ace Attorney and Professor Gayton games there are now. Twewy is far from perfect, but honestly, I'd rather not have another Twewy, looking back I was tired of the "7 Days" repetition in the story, and Shibuya was such a small city. Maybe a Tin Pin Slammers based sequel is in order?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Prowler485 said:
The first one was crap. Unless they change the battle system, characters and music.... Oh heck, the whole game itself, don't want.
I believe lots of people are disagree with you, including me. If there's going to be a sequel, I hope they keep the battle system and add more new features.

D

Deleted_171835

I would like another game.
Just change the music.

I dislike the J-Pop in the game.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basher11 said:
after the story in the first one, i doubt they'll make a sequel.

A sequel would suck.

A completely unrelated story with similar concepts would be cool though. Completely different cast of characters, location and storyline.
I mainly just want it for the combat system. Which was amazing and diverse. I wasn't a huge fan of having to control both characters to be maximumly effective, but it did shine in a few spots.
It still saddens me that people who can't read didn't like the combat system. It really was the easiest thing to pick up, and learn. You just needed to read the tips to figure out how to not make your pins a jumbled mess. (that and, hurrdurr, not using a set of all similarly activated pins).
I loved equipment choices too. There was a fucking ton of great stuff to choose from, and it took forever to get everything, and unlock every piece of clothing's ability.

If TWEWY 2 were to exist, and build on all of that...i'd love it. But yeah, dunno why a lot of people think TWEWY 2 has to be a sequel, or prequel. A completely unrelated game with the only similarities being the game, and all of the core concepts (conductor, reapers, angels, noise, etc) would be amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."