OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2019101310175500-1BB2CE368C4381D1A5EF7A2C59901B8F.jpg

:ph34r:
Yup, it's working, but it needs IPS patch to get 60 FPS working, so this option depends on version of game. I still don't know if exefs of each region is different.

I'm still hesitating to add it as option, maybe better will be just as independent IPS patches.

Like it would be in options:
Low - means default 30 FPS and dynamic resolution frametime interval
30 - 30 FPS lock with dynamic resolution frametime interval changed for cinematics from 40 to 31.5 (to match gameplay frametime interval for getting more stable cutscenes with slightly worse graphics)
60 - no FPS lock (which in Switch terms means max 60 FPS) with dynamic resolution frametime interval changed for both from 31.5 | 40 to 14 | 14. This will need GPU overclock (higher = more stable 60 FPS, on stock handheld clocks you won't get past 30 FPS too much)

And because function for saving settings doesn't include dynamic resolution, this setting will reset to Low after turning off game.
And 60 FPS is not working in menu.

Last edited by masagrator,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can you put the all graphic options?
No, because they can brake saves. You have already one of victims using Tweaks from Nexusmods.
Not sure what has happened but all of a sudden the cut scenes keep moving and shaking and the frame rate fluctuates...

see images attached. I even deleted and re installed the game, but no change.

I removed this mod and disabled sysclk and reverse nx but still problems.

does anybody know why this is happening? Also the health hud in the left hand corner appears and disappears. I am sure it is meant be fixed?

View attachment 182303 View attachment 182304 View attachment 182305
And I've decided to not include settings that can't be saved to this mod. FPS mods and fixes will be included in separate topic.

Reactions: Deleted User

Hekel_UK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
don't use reverseNX, it can reach 720p and look the same docked mode when you OC to docked default clocks

Apologies for the stupid question, but how can I achieve that? Sys-clk won't let me go over 460 for the GPU, which is almost half the docked clock, and the only way I know to reach that is keeping the switched plugged in (which defeats the point of portability).

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can this be turned off so that it no longer runs dynamically? Or is it too deep in the game code?
For now I didn't find anything that can turn off this. And even if it was possible, then save function is not saving this, so it will reset every time you will boot game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Added next revision with function to enable/disable TAA which is named as "Anti-aliasing". TAA Factor can't be changed because it's adjusted dynamically.
So for today that's it.

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry but i don't understand what ring size is.
Ring size is a field around your character where additional foliage or grass is rendered. You can see grass popping before you or at terace in Kaer Morhen that trees are popping up when you move camera. They are popping even when you set this Foliage Range to low. But it's hard to see at Uber settings, because foliage range is farer than ring size (grass is a different matter).

Switch max ring size is 3/4 of PC low setting.

Reactions: Deobulakenyo

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is the "uber"option?

Lol...i understand it...sorry...

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Uploaded new revision adding Foliage Visibility Range. Sadly ring size is adjusted dynamically, so this can't be changed in config.
thanks for your work., but foliage visibility rangge settings to ultra or other isn't Obvious effect。what do i set wrong ?

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Could it be possible to improve texture filtering? It makes the game looks even blurrier better texture filtering would solve that.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
anybody has any idea how I use this with SXOS when I run emunand on a hidden partition? not sure how to mount it to update the sxos/titles folder. thanks!

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Apologies for the stupid question, but how can I achieve that? Sys-clk won't let me go over 460 for the GPU, which is almost half the docked clock, and the only way I know to reach that is keeping the switched plugged in (which defeats the point of portability).

nope, I must have my switch plugged in too - for portability, if you have a Power Delivery power bank (which charge by a usb type C to type C cable) you might able to get higher clocks with it

Last edited by NotACat,

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
For now I didn't find anything that can turn off this. And even if it was possible, then save function is not saving this, so it will reset every time you will boot game.

Added next revision with function to enable/disable TAA which is named as "Anti-aliasing". TAA Factor can't be changed because it's adjusted dynamically.
So for today that's it.

Can you look for PC ver AA setting (which is FXAA or SMAA)? can it work independently from TAA (like add both AA settings to options)?

Last edited by NotACat,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can you look for PC ver AA setting (which is FXAA or SMAA)? can it work independently from TAA (like add both AA settings to options)?
Only TAA and MSAA are available throught those settings and MSAA is not working. I've enabled it and set 3 different levels - no difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y