Oh, just to clarify, what it means is that it's not determined/tested yet if there is compatibility with the controller, per se.no motion controls in bird & beans, @niuus![]()
Yes, nowadays there are better resources for creating the port; I think the graphics would be something like the original Xbox version.
Might pick it up again soon, but the PC version is an impossible port, that why I quite back then. I'm looking into the OG XBox files a bit now. But I have to revert parts of the code I changed and since it is 11 years ago I forgot where my changes are. Back then I spent 4 hours a day on this but nowadays I should be happy if I have a few hours spare per week.Basically, it is challenging in all aspects. Which is proven by no one else doing an attempt.If the WII had 128MB of DRAM instead of 64 things would have been more straightforward.
Oh! Understood. I have been testing with my Wii MotionPlus Inside Remote and it does work!Oh, just to clarify, what it means is that it's not determined/tested yet if there is compatibility with the controller, per se.
There is still a lot of homebrew that is compatible with the Wiimote, but not with the Wiimote Plus, which integrates the expansion device.
I'll change the wording.
![]()
I'm adding Ultima Underworld I & II recent decompiles to the list of ports with potential. Hope this one happens for the Wii someday soon.