The ultimate Cuteness contest (with prize)

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/\ lol

animepaperwallpapers_naru-nanao_sweetstar1.33_1600x1200_55289.jpg

normal_304435.jpg

normal_9_12.jpg

normal_34285e057f3e8d4243fd002cb9675994.jpg

normal_anime-cute_catgirl_wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

normal_moe_160666_sample.jpg

normal_sos7cmas38.jpg

normal_sample-8d278fd55b40ac7ed0e27c07b80d06b5.jpg

tongue.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Don't really care if it's in accordance with the rules or not or if it's already been posted but...

MAGICAL DREAM LAND.
I vote we change the Statue of Liberty into what this video did.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses... and I shall put them in mah bukkit."

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
naglaro00 said:
Hey Hells Malice... could you give us people who spam less pictures a higher chance of winning?
tongue.gif
If he did I'd automatically win, I think.
This thread has become the "Spam pictures here" thread.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
naglaro00 said:
Hey Hells Malice... could you give us people who spam less pictures a higher chance of winning?
tongue.gif

It's the "ultimate cuteness contest" not the "who can post the largest quantity of cuteness" thread.
A single image, story, video, etc could win. It just depends if I find it the cutest or not.

Sure, posting as many pictures as you possibly can raises your chances of posting a winner, but someone else with only a single entry could win if they post the right thing.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping this thread would end up making me feel all warm and cuddly inside, and instead it just makes me feel like a lonely middle aged asian pedophile.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I decided to make an *actual* entry for this, like, done only FOR this contest. My previous entry was for Martin's contest but it was really cute too :3. And my avatar is really cute too.

Pink haired girl. Check
Cuteness. Check
Wallpaper-able. Check (It's 800 x 600, though I could probably do a bigger version)

ORGpn.png

FYI, the lineart in the background *is* done by me, not some random Photoshop brushes mixed up together.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
naglaro00 said:
tongue.gif

That would be unfair to people who actually went to the trouble of searching in their external hard drive for cute pics for hours, upload them into image hosting sites & then post them.

Hells Malice said:
QUOTE(Vigilante @ Dec 27 2010, 06:08 AM) Hey Hells Malice the more you dont try to judge this contest,the more me and chemistryfreak will post

you mean the longer I leave this open, the more cute pictures will be posted? Oh no!
I'm lovin' this thread.
Hell malice wanted more cute pics too thatz why we are posting more pics and in the 1st post Hells Malice said that "You can submit as many pictures as you want. There will be no cuteness oppression in this thread. Share all ya got, or can find."

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
chemistryfreak said:
naglaro00 said:
tongue.gif
That would be unfair to people who actually went to the trouble of searching in their external hard drive for cute pics for hours, upload them into image hosting sites & then post them.
Yet that would also be unfair to people like Goli who put effort and made their entries and people like me who had to type a bunch of stories from "Chicken Soup from the Soul" into Notepad and copy paste it here.

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
chemistryfreak said:
naglaro00 said:
tongue.gif
Yet that would also be unfair to people like Goli who put effort and made their entries and people like me who had to type a bunch of stories from "Chicken Soup from the Soul" into Notepad and copy paste it here.

Nobody said that winning the 30 bucks would be easy and i also did put in effort in my entries..maybe u did not see this pic which i have poster earlier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!