The Temper Post: Issue #5

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Toy Shop review. It is definitely not for hardcore gamers, but children and novices will feel right at home. My kids love it!

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noONE said:
Nice work!
Boom Blox is indeed an awesome game, would've given it 9/10 as well.
btw, the 2 unlockables is adventure challenge and explore challenge, which is just the same as adventure/explore but alot harder.

Hmm, Metal Slug 1 VC? that's kinda.. worthless, as you could just go buy the Metal Slug anthology for 4-5 times the money,and get all ( well almost) metal slugs, which all metal slug fans have already done, and thus wont download this VC game..

Which would be a valid point except for the fact that snk did such a poor job on the controls and the port in general. I for one have the anthology and haven't played it since around the wii launch. Large IN-GAME loading times, not a single usable control scheme and no classic controller (the only controller that would work well with metal slugs controls) support killed it for me. Their port wasn't based on a neo-geo emulator. This is... case closed.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great issue, thank you JPH
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.