United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Terminator02 said:
alidsl said:
also latest eos is 1.06
wink.gif
1.07 now
wink.gif

in your real time guide section can you please link to my post? I'm sick of bumping it

at least put a link to my Game Guides Pack

Oh yah sure. I'll add it now.
could you put it in the spoiler... like replacing Windaga's guide, as his is located inside of mine

Edit: include that it says how to make videos also

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this connect for ds to wii games like pokemon and stuff like that?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Just noticed that, though you updated today, it still says that the SNES emu has yet to be released.
It might clear things up if you edit that
smile.gif

Yah, I've been procrastinating it forever...dunno why because it would only take a couple minutes. I'll do it now.

Terminator02 said:
could you put it in the spoiler... like replacing Windaga's guide, as his is located inside of mine

Edit: include that it says how to make videos also

Yah sure.

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Oct 8 2010, 11:50 PM)
can this connect for ds to wii games like pokemon and stuff like that?

Yes it should, though I have never tested it first hand.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
1.06 is the latest one ?

Wow, what the heck? I updated the faq to have 1.07 awhile ago :\
Thanks for catching that.

@Terminator02: I tried embedding your guide in a spoiler and it just won't work, it's too complicated and has too many quotes/spoilers to be embedded.

I also updated the FAQ to reflect the releases of the SNES emulator and other features.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
@Terminator02: I tried embedding your guide in a spoiler and it just won't work, it's too complicated and has too many quotes/spoilers to be embedded.

I also updated the FAQ to reflect the releases of the SNES emulator and other features.
i just find the whole "Complete Real Time Guide Creation Guide" spoiler annoying, as it's not... let me try to put something together for you...
Code:
[b][size=5]How to make game guides for viewing in the Real Time Menu[/size][/b]

[size=2][i]in-game menu A.K.A. Real Time Menu (using the DSTWO hotkey during games)
game guides A.K.A. Real Time Guides (accessable from within the Real Time Menu)[/i][/size]

[b][size=3][i]Just [url="http://filetrip.net/g25124653-Game-Guides-Pack.html"]download this pack of game guides[/url] and do as FileTrip says.[/i][/size][/b] [quote=From the FileTrip page]You need to save one of the guides to the same folder where your ROM is located, And rename it to the exact name of your ROM. (do not include .nds in the name) 

Once you boot your ROM up you should be able to go into the in-game menu using your hotkey. Then click Game Guide and you should see your guide right there.

The game guide will save your spot after you exit it, so you can go to a certain point in the guide, return to the game, and when you reload the guide, it will resume from where you were before.[/quote]
[hr][/hr]
[b][size=5]Misc. Info[/size][/b]

You can have as many files as you want for a particular gameÂÂwhen you number each one by naming it *rom name here*.XX.txt/bmp, having the Xs be numbers
The guides show up in order of the numbers you placed. The .txts will always show up first (so .64.txt will show up before .23.bmp), and .00.txt/bmp also works (they show up before .01.txt/bmp)
You can have a .txt and .bmp be the same number and it will still show both seperately

[hr][/hr]
[size="3"][b]If the game guide you are looking for is not in the pack, you want to know how to make images for the in-game menu, or you want to know how to make videos for Moonshell, go [url="http://gbatemp.net/t233694-how-to-make-game-guides-for-the-in-game-menu-of-dstwo"]here.[/url][/b][/size]
How to make game guides for viewing in the Real Time Menu

in-game menu A.K.A. Real Time Menu (using the DSTWO hotkey during games)
game guides A.K.A. Real Time Guides (accessable from within the Real Time Menu)

Just download this pack of game guides and do as FileTrip says. From the FileTrip pageYou need to save one of the guides to the same folder where your ROM is located, And rename it to the exact name of your ROM. (do not include .nds in the name)

Once you boot your ROM up you should be able to go into the in-game menu using your hotkey. Then click Game Guide and you should see your guide right there.

The game guide will save your spot after you exit it, so you can go to a certain point in the guide, return to the game, and when you reload the guide, it will resume from where you were before.

Misc. Info

You can have as many files as you want for a particular game when you number each one by naming it *rom name here*.XX.txt/bmp, having the Xs be numbers
The guides show up in order of the numbers you placed. The .txts will always show up first (so .64.txt will show up before .23.bmp), and .00.txt/bmp also works (they show up before .01.txt/bmp)
You can have a .txt and .bmp be the same number and it will still show both seperately

If the game guide you are looking for is not in the pack, you want to know how to make images for the in-game menu, or you want to know how to make videos for Moonshell, go here.

Edit: also, under links you have
  • General DS2 Question/Discussion - Go here for any extra questions
and then at the end you say if you have any extra questions, go to...

they are the same link, you should get rid of the one under the links section
and use this link for game_config (under the links section)

tt87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SCDSTwo is giving me the "Error has occurred" Screen on my DSi... What gives? The only thing I have been playing on it for a while now is Pokemon Black.

I just put a new codelist on my microsd for the ARDSi... the same microsd i use for DS2. Is that the problem? because now the DS2 gives me the error with or without microsd

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sorry for being ignorant but because I'm new to flashcarts so..

May I know what do you mean by build?

QUOTE said:
The build isn't all too bad, it's kind of in between bad and good. It barely fits in the DSi slot (it's worse than the M3, you really have to jam it in). It has a couple teeth on the contacts, and a screw at the bottom to help hold the thing together. Finally it has a top sided microsd slot that's spring loaded.

Worse than M3 and jam it in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o