ROM Hack Translation The Snack World - More Then UI

wooopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'm using the latest hackingtoolkit9ds for extracting but can't seem to rebuild it (vcruntime.dll error showing up) so I'm using hackingtoolkit3ds to rebuild by moving all the files..

i'll try gabrielo
Post automatically merged:

i don't know where i messed up but it seems that the game disappeared from my screen, fbi and even in software management after installing my rebuilt cia from gabrielo.
This are the things I did in order:
-extracted ncch > patched the archive_a.fa using xdeltaui > output archive_a.fa> replaced the one from romfs folder
-rebuild ncch > edited.cxi showed up
-extracted the update cia > contents.0000 and 0001 showed up
-rebuild cia > chosen the cxi file > added contents.0000 and 0001 respectively > file.cia showed up
-transferred the cia to my 3ds > installed using updated fbi > black icon replaced the snackworld icon > tried running it but sd card removed error showed up and the system restarted.
-after restart, the game disappeared from everything. even tried searching the title id using godmode but its not there.

i'm doing this for days now after my work and i'm a bit down knowing it just came to that and probably even my save file is gone.

Last edited by wooopa,

RollerDude89065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand how to patch this for 3ds using xdelta patcher gui. My main problem was trying to figure out the output file and what to put for it. I've looked up what to do for that and some people say that you just put a file name for the file you patch, wile others say that it's due to different versions of xdelta patcher gui being different. I do wish that there was an easier way to patch this game to translate it to english, so if anyone knows an easier way to do this, do let me know.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand how to patch this for 3ds using xdelta patcher gui. My main problem was trying to figure out the output file and what to put for it. I've looked up what to do for that and some people say that you just put a file name for the file you patch, wile others say that it's due to different versions of xdelta patcher gui being different. I do wish that there was an easier way to patch this game to translate it to english, so if anyone knows an easier way to do this, do let me know.
the output file would be the name of the file you want to make. so it can be named whatever. Just note what path its being saved to so you know where its being saved to.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

RollerDude89065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the output file would be the name of the file you want to make. so it can be named whatever. Just note what path its being saved to so you know where its being saved to.
So would I make the output file said name of the file and add .cia or do I need a different kind of xdelta patcher?

RollerDude89065

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that either someone needs to make a video on how to patch the game to engilsh for 3ds or their needs to be an easier way to patch the game because I don't understand how to do this. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out what to do. I don't understand what to put as the output file for xdelta patcher UI. The tools used to extract the game and update were extremely confusing. The questions and answers section didn't even help me at all. I did use the rom patcher provided in the Q&A section to patch the games, and when I did do this and put the games on my sd card and installed them with FBI, the games did install but would immediately stop due to an error, which is probably due to the .fa formatted files I think, but idk. Basically I need a tutorial showing how to patch the game or someone needs to make an easier way to patch the game, like making files for the game to put in a romfs folder for this game, because I don't know how to do this.
Post automatically merged:

I no longer need help getting the english patch for this game because I found a rom online. :)

Last edited by RollerDude89065,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉